Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
rsqrn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
My story is the same as most after almost 20yrs of marriage my husband is most likely having an affair with the neighbor (my best friend). He stopped talking to me for a few weeks then said our marriage was bad for a long time. He spent lots of time with the ow saying they were just friends. I witnessed many inappropriate behaviors and asked him to break off the relationship. He refused, she texted mean things about me to my children he still wouldn't break it off. I asked him to leave the house because he was angry and silent it was destroying the kids. He refused to help financially so I was forced to file for the big D. My kids are crushed and won't speak to him and of course thats my fault. I just cant believe it I'm so crushed and he wont speak a word. Alone and wondering what to do next.

R
rsqrn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
ffrsq

S
S
You are not alone. A lot of really supportive people are right here with you. Hang in there.

I'm sorry your husband is being a turd.

R
rsqrn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Today is a bad day I had been doing well but no sleep has made me a weepy mess. I'm at work and cant focus. It must be nice to walk away from your family and be happy about it. I feel like I'm tooo old to start over and how do you trust again.

R
rsqrn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
rsqrn

P
P
Originally Posted By: rsqrn
ffrsq

???? confused

R
rsqrn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Dont know just feel that way.... Not enough medication in the world to heal all of this. I've been with this man since high school. Dont know anything else...stupid I know. Just don't know how to move on. Keep hoping but its over attorney says get mad and just do it! I'm not a revenge person. I dont like conflict.

R
rsqrn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
rsqrn

S
S
Originally Posted By: rsqrn
Today is a bad day I had been doing well but no sleep has made me a weepy mess. I'm at work and cant focus. It must be nice to walk away from your family and be happy about it. I feel like I'm tooo old to start over and how do you trust again.

This is how it is for everyone, at first. Things will calm down. If you can't sleep, see your doctor. You can get help for that.

Right now he thinks he's happy, down the road, he'll realize he isn't. Things don't always go according to their fantasy plans.

Take care of you.

A
A
No sleep is always difficult. Supergirl is right, get some help from your doctor about the sleep.

Also, I got some great advice when I first got here. When you are feeling your worse, get some real exercise, then kind that raises your heart rate. Wear yourself out, and it will make the sleeping easier. It has the added benefit of helping you clear your mind, and is often a big change for many of the people here.

Tell us more about your situation. You've been married 20 years, so you must be at least...35 years old? heh. Tell us your ages, how many kids and how old they are. Have there been any signs of problems in the marriage before now?

Have you gotten a copy of "Divorce Remedy" yet? Don't show it to your husband!

Hang in there. You'll find there are lots of supportive people here.

M:42|W:40|D:17|S:13|Bomb:10/23/09
Awoken's Current Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard