Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
OP Offline
B
ohhhhh B is not a happy camper with me at all. We play ball in a family ball league. have for 12 years, with friends, and thier kids....(well now the kids are grown enuff to play with us) B hadnt gone to a meeting, nothing, told someone he wasnt playing cause he wouldnt be comfortable taking R out there...So I went to the meetings, got on the board, and took the team over. found us a sponser even, got ahold of all our teamates. Well i guess he just called to see about getting "our team" in. and was told we already have a team, he said well I didnt get it done, they said no the new coach did shocked so I get a nastygram, that I am kicking him off the team! NEVER said a thing about anything like that. He said well, if you coach, you are in control (duh isnt that what coaching is?) and what about R? I politely said she doesnt play ball, and on my team with my children wont be. If you want to play ball with our team and the kids, you are welcome too, but I will be the coach this year. Again he asks about R, ok what does he want here? My permission to bring her to the ball field? its a public place, and if he feels comfortable, I really dont give a crap, I mean thats my friends/family all these years, I wont be the one uncomftable grin

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

V
V
He's got the two year old's view of the universe. Everything revolves around him!

(((((Babygirl)))))

D
D
Thats the attitude some of these WAW have.

B
OP Offline
B
I actually feel like its more of a control thing...Jeff you know enough about my sitch and his behavior.......I mean, he knows nothing about me revolves around him, but now with me coaching ball, that takes the last huge thing he could control over me.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

V
V
You know, you are right. Actually, I think it's both control, and it being all about him. Clearly, the thought of YOU being his coach is not something he can get his head around. But worrying about R, well, that's him thinking all that's important is him, and his wishes.

I would be really tempted to tell him your team doesn't need him, but it's better to tell him he is welcome on the team, but not R. And he is equally welcome to find another team.

B
OP Offline
B
not a lot to say right now, but a little reminder to my dear friends on here. Just in case you have cell phones and text alot, or have children who do. We lost an amazing young man yesterday, who died in an accident, cause he was texting, or messing with his ipod. frown I promise now that my daughter has been affected, she wont be doing it ever again. least I hope. Just a reminder, so no one has to go thru yesterday with a loved one.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

K
K
I am really sorry to hear of the loss your community has suffered. It all can happen so fast...just a second of distraction. I don't allow S17 to even have friends in the car with him without permission. It is such a distraction and kids sadly think nothing is ever going to happen to them.

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard