Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
nsw1222 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I got a snippy text from my ex this afternoon stating that her L would be contacting my L about Easter. I wish she wouldnt play this game so that the only way to fix it is to get a judge involved. I mean what's fair is fair...she got her on Christmas and Easter is my holiday.

And after trying to plan my weekend around her possibly coming over to get her stuff out of my garage, and her not showing up yesterday, I was informed this (Sunday) morning that she wasnt going to get her stuff her mom would slowly get it a little at a time. That kind of pissed me off...I mean I'm not running a storage facility.

I'm ready to move on but she seems intent on pulling the proverbial band-aid off as slowly and painfully as possible. I'm not angry like I was...but its just annoying how little consideration and courtesy some people can have...even when they have won and are getting what they claimed they wanted. It's one thing to be a sore loser...but a sore winner?

Me - 32
EX - 26
D - 3

BOMB: 11/02/09
EA/PA confirmed 1/29/10

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1953269
N
nsw1222 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
some good news...I got offered a job today (which I'm accepting).

I have to pass a physical and drug test, but I dont see any issues there so I will likely be starting early next week.

This is a great thing for me personally asw ell as for D3 and the custody situation.

Now the only issue is daycare for D3 during my normal time. For some reason I think my ex is gonna make a stink about it.

Me - 32
EX - 26
D - 3

BOMB: 11/02/09
EA/PA confirmed 1/29/10

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1953269
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard