Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 92 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 91 92
M
M
CW - It warms my heart when I see neighbors helping neighbors. And your boss offering help...There is still hope for human kind smile Good to see that not everyone is selfish and self absorbed like our Hs

(((Hugs)))

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
S
S
Originally Posted By: confusedwife

In a way, I feel like the victim of a natural disaster and am amazed and humbled at eveyone who has offered help and support!!!

It also amazes me who the people are that help, sometimes those you count on don't turn out to be there for you at all, and others you'd never have guessed can be the most incredibly supportive and helpful during this time!!

H
H
Hi CW,

Just catching up on your sitch! That is great that the neighbors helped with the tree!! You are exactly right to let them do that so h can see that you can take care of things on your own & that you don't need him.

That is wonderful about your boss wanting to help also! It is amazing how much people can & will help out when you need it most.

happynow #2022012 06/16/10 06:39 PM
N
N
Well, more like a "manmade" disaster! But good for you for taking up your neighbors on their offer to help- H can see that 1)you don't need him --I finally get why they tell us to make sure we show our H's that we can take of things. It's because if we show we don't need their help, they will start to see us as "walking away" and "moving on." It could cause the side effect of making them not want to lose us.

But the main reason to do it is so that we can be self sufficient and prove to ourselves we can live without our Hs! Of course I always like to say that I know I can do it by myself, but I would rather not do it alone!

2)if he takes too long to help, someone else will get the job done faster! (lol!)

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

newmama #2022287 06/17/10 02:02 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Hello everyone...

I am thankful to have such wonderful neighbors, co-workers etc. in my life...

You are absolutely correct NM when you say "manmade disaster"!

You guys are awesome!!! Hope everyone is doing well tonight!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
S
S
Hey CW,

You are blessed to have such wonderful people supporting you. It attests to the wonderful person you are!

(((Hugs)))

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks SA!!! I really am! the people in this town are very nice people!!! I will admit that I do fear, that, IF H ever comes out of this fog, that he would be afraid to come home since it is such a small town and everyone knows everything!

Not much happening right now...

I will say that I am disappointed in H (oh really? you ask.) I had called him this morning after I received a call from S14's second summer school class saying that they were calling it good and he didn't have to come in today! The school said what a nice young man he was! H didn't comment on any of that...was more concerned that S14 had a ride home from the first class and to call him (he is 35mi away) if I needed him to come and pick up S14. I guess it was nice that H was concerned S14 had a ride...

I was proud to hear those things about my son!!!

H has not said anything about spending time with the kids on FAther's day. I figure that it is not up to me to mention it so I did not.

On another note...does anyone watch "Ghost Whisperer"? Tonight there was a repeat...Melinda's H was was killed and his "ghost" jumped into the body of a guy that was in a motorcycle accident as he does not want to leave Melinda. Well, once he is in there, he looses his memory and does not know who he is. She is devastated when he does not remember her and is going to leave etc etc. but there is an "attraction" and in the end, he ends up staying...I know it is just a story on TV but in a way it kind of reminds me of all of our sitch's....it is like the spouse that we knew died and went into the body of another person and doesn't remember the life that we shared together...

H's sister called me tonight to ask what was going on tomorrow night...their hometown is celebrating and wanted to know what we were doing! I am thankful that she is thinking of us!!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
S
S
(((CW)))

What nice comments to hear about your son! You definitely should be proud!

I watch Ghost Whisperer, although I did not watch it tonight. I've seen the episode to which you refer to. You're right, it does remind me of our Ss.

One thing I'm so grateful about is that even though the pain has been intense in my LBS journey, I am so glad I don't have to wake up one day and face the damage I've done. One thing I've learned during this journey is to try and right the wrongs when they happen and not let them collect and fester.

I live in a small town, also. What folks don't know about your business, they'll make up. lol One thing is, I've never told anyone I've closed the door as far as if my H ever decides to return. Besides it's my life and I could care less what they think. I'm not asking them to live it.

Have a great weekend, CW!

N
N
I think there must be a ghost inside my WH's body! OW must have had a seance and called him! Good analogy though.

Well your S must take after you, CW! And glad to hear you still want to be in touch with your H's family. Although I guess when we have kids involved it isn't a matter of choice is it? But very nice that she reached out to you.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

newmama #2023549 06/19/10 03:29 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Hi SA and NM!

Yes, I am happy that my H's family want to keep in touch. She does not approve of what H is doing and will always be there for my kids.

SA-you have such a wonderful outlook!

H called while I was dropping D off at a Girl Scout thing. Left a message for the kids to call him. I didn't call him back to say what they were doing. He called again 1/2hr later and so I told him what they were doing. He wanted to know if they "needed" to go with him to the city as they had mentioned spending some time with him for Father's Day. He was going to go ahead and go but maybe pick them up on his way back home if they wanted. Told him I'd have the kids call him. He asked about S14 summer school...told him passed and that was it.

Now, I am just pissed off! While H is goofing around all day, I am stuck with getting rid of these tree branches, running here and there to get the kids etc. The lawn at the rental house needs to be mowed etc. Must be nice for him!!!! B-turd!

Digging in to work now to help with dissipating this anger!!!!!!!!!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
Page 64 of 92 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 91 92

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard