Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 119 of 156 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 155 156
M
Mila Offline OP
OP Offline
M
CW, lalxx, SCH & DG - just wanted to say thank you for your encouragement and continues support smile ((((hugs))))

Not much to report today. In the morning I started to organize the two rooms that my friend and her D will be staying in. Emptying the closets, giving away stuff. I think that I would like to paint one of the rooms so it's nice and fresh....so keeping busy, didn't do as much as I wanted to, but it's Sunday after all...took the afternoon off and enjoyed the sunshine.

As I was organizing some drawers I've noticed that H's knife collection is gone, he must have taken it. He was collecting unique knives since he was a teenage boy, but stopped maybe 15 years ago. Since then it was sitting in the drawer and he never looked at it. I find it very curious that he would think of taking that with him when he only took his necessities. That would fit with the MLC going back in time to his childhood/teen-hood. You may recall that about a month ago he asked me to find this book from his childhood that he didn't talk about for years. Very interesting.

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
I
I
I know what you mean by the going back in time....my husband just recently moved to a place here in Texas he always used to talk about in his younger days.....where he had most of his fun yrs. with his buds, he was around 18-19 yrs old, he always used to talk about those days...like his partying... his first real job... he lead a pretty wild life there.........going back into time aren't they....

Done 01/2014
M
Mila Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you ILMN....every time I see the "going back in time" behavior it reaffirms that his MLC and replay are still going strong frown

OW left town, so H is emailing a storm this morning. Mostly business related, but the first one I received was him asking if he can come and work in the yard after work. I replied that he can if he wants to, that I'll be home.

Another curious observation. OW arrived on Friday, so one would think that they will be busy with each other, oblivious of the outside world. For some reason H was texting D at midnight, just to say hi. When she didn't reply right away, he texts me (and he never texts me) panicking if D is OK, if she is home that she is not replying to his texts. D said that it was only one text and she was with her girlfriends and she didn't feel like replying right away...it wasn't urgent. At that time I was just driving to pick her up so I just texted him back that D is OK. BTW he didn't see her for a week and didn't text her for days.

I don't know, if I was with the "love of my life" that I didn't see for 2 weeks, I don't think that I would be texting anyone at midnight.... wink

Last edited by Mila; 06/14/10 07:12 PM.

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
L
L
Hey Mila,
My husband has gone right back to his teenage years - music, friends, girlfriend, clothes EVERYTHING!!

When my husband left he took his whiskey collection, his collection of watches, his expensive clothes and a briefcase from the shed of his letters and cards etc that were from his first serious girlfriend (the OW).

Before I concluded it was MLC I would say my husband is trying to go back to a time when he was 'happy' - couldn't have been after he was 24 as that was when we met, couldn't have been when he was 15 or before as that was when his Mum died and well....Trout Face sits neatly in the intervening years. It such a cliche in so many way and if it wasn't happening to me I'd be quite cynical about it I am sure.

Your husband is acting like an impestuous teen - wnat to know something and I want to know it NOW!

You sound in a good place today

((hugs))

lalxx

Last edited by lalxx; 06/14/10 08:11 PM.

Choose Life
Me: 45
Him: 44
S:11
D:8
Met in 1992
Married in 1995
Bomb drop September 30th 2009
Divorce final April 16th 2011
exH Marries OW June 17th 2011
I
I
Strange .....this MLC thing.......wish I could make a pill and a cure for it... it would save so many broken hearts......:(

Done 01/2014
J
J
Would it?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

T
T
Originally Posted By: lalxx
Trout Face sits neatly in the intervening years.

LOL! I am going to start a thread so we can put all the cute little names we call our MLCrs and their soul mates.

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
S
S
Ah, TG, some of us would probably get banned...

C
C
laugh laugh laugh

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
M
Mila Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks lalxx, ILMN, Jack, TG, SA & CW

lalxx, I'm not quite sure how far is my H going into his childhood. He was almost 17 when we started dating. Yes he is listening to music from that time, dresses the way he did then... I think he is back in his teens before he'd met me but I think that he likely travels even further back to his childhood...

ILMN - lol... pill would be nice

TG - start the tread, would be fun to read those names, I'm sure that it could be done "creatively", so we don't get banned.

H just came. I let him in, he gave me his heat bill for his apartment that he can't make sense out off...so he brings it to me to deal with...maybe a little boy came out to play today and he can't count yet lol.

As I was organizing closets yesterday had a bag full of his clothes that he left behind. I told him that I'm giving stuff to charity and since it's his stuff to go through it and see if he wants anything.

Right away he got defensive, why am I giving it to charity if it's his. I said, well you left it behind and I'm giving you the option to take it before I give it away.

Then he asked me if I have a preference as to what I want done outside today. I said no, I don't. He also asked if D is home, I said no and he went to work outside.

I'm in my office, staying out of his way.

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
Page 119 of 156 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 155 156

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard