Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 70 of 70 1 2 68 69 70
G
G
Good for you tbart!

Definitely proceed with caution. Continue to moderate her actions.
I am in the beginning phase where my W knows I was dating and now she wants my back.

Stay strong and keep us posted.

Bomb 8/09. Brief piecing 12/10. D-2/12
Two incredible kids D9,S6 Leading new life!
“Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."
C
C
That's fantastic,TBart!!

Really happy for you!

T
tbart01 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well we might be able to work this thing out. Things have been going very well between my W and I. We even started t make love again. However, she still had doubts and questions about the R I had while we were separated. I had never told my W the truth, even getting caught in lies.

Yesterday I broke down and told her the full extent of my R. She was hurt and shocked, but she still wants to work things out. She needs time to heal from the shock and hurt, but she understands and acknowledges what she's done to get me to that point.

She keeps telling me how much she handled this wrong. How she went about this incorrectly and wishes she wouldn't have done it. She needed time to see that I had really changed. She realizes there were things she should have said to me rather than make me think she hated me. She claims that was just her way of dealing with the situation.

Either way, if we can work through this, I'm pretty sure we can work through anything. I just felt that the only way to move forward was to tell her the truth. It's better she hear it from me, than to find out from someone else.

Married 18
Me 39
W 37
D 15
D 5
Divorce Filed 8 April 2010
Beginning of Reconcile 8 Sept
Hi tbart,

Your thread is very large...please start a new one.

Thanks,
sg-

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Page 70 of 70 1 2 68 69 70

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard