S
S
Cougar pals?

ROFL

M
M
SG - LoL English minor!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
M
M
Sleeps - I resemble that comment! (I WISH!)

PS - I know you're a doc, so.... Let me help.... Clear History Upon Closing (Automatically)! smile You'll love this, CompSci Grad - Silverette (Poms) @ Northwestern! That's where all of the brilliance comes from! Actually, I got in, partied way too much, almost got kicked out, grew up a bit, learned how to cheat - graduated, and loved Kellogg! I'm a freak, eh?

Last edited by mindfull; 02/07/10 04:36 AM.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
R
R
Originally Posted By: robx
one more thing,
you need to start acting super happy, ecstatic, you're getting what you want, these are truly exciting times, I don't care if you have to super glue that grin on your face, put it on there.

Life is good!

good thing I never mentioned doing any of this ;-)

R
R
Originally Posted By: Sleepy
Mindful and Super girl... Sure is Imminent. My W found my thread last time. She will never look at this.... He He He.

So, my W came home from being out of town with my daughter at a gymnastics meet. I was at home with the other two. When she came in I was all smiles and having fun. She was wondering what was up. She was checking everything.....My phone, my internet history, my visa bills. I was totally aloof. It drove her mad. It worked like a charm.... So awesome.

She was headed out for drinks with some more of her cougar pals tonight. As the time for her meeting approached I reminded her that she better get going. She almost didn't go..... LOL.

You should have gotten a sitter and gone out tonight too!
Next saturday, you have plans.

M
M
Sleeps! What are ya, sleepin' in? How goes it today?

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

S
Sleepy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Went to church. I searched around for a new house, now I'm headed for a big workout with the crew today. Getting my life back. Truly exciting times. Hey, do you guys think these online dating things are a scam? match.com and eHarmony? I was looking at these just to see what is out there.

Me:49
W: 41
Kids=D14/D14/S10
Married: 15
Together: 16
Bomb: 08/26/09
Currently: separated but in the different houses.
B
B
I'm not sure why you even posted again yesterday...

I'm not opposed to moving on. I reached the point where I did it myself.

I am opposed to someone who so easily and quickly begins perusing the personal ads, only a day after admitting that he still had at least a sliver of hope that his marriage could be reconciled.

Which is it?

Done for good and moving on. Have no feelings of love for her any more. Just wanting to get on with your life with no chance whatsoever that you might entertain rebuilding your marriage with your CURRENT wife....

...or still hopeful. Still have that woman in your heart and in your gut. Most of all, still NOT ready to be entertaining ideas of a relationship with another woman.

Honestly, if it's just sexual need, let's call it what it is. There are ways to meet those needs.

The fact that you can jump on this PUBLIC board and start inquiring about matchmaking services just turns my stomach.

Take a glance again at the top of the screen and note the name of this site.

I think you're looking for a different message board.

Sad.

I'll leave you alone now. Clearly I misread who you are and what you're looking for.

Best wishes,

Bill

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
R
R
ouch I just read this bill,
and sleepy isn't posting anymore,
methinks your approach was a little hard on him.

Social interaction isn't a bad thing,
no one is saying that he's going to sleep with someone on the first date - why this assumption is made time & time again is beyond me.

Bill you may not agree with my advice & responses on most of the active threads here but I fail to see the advice you've been offering him on his situation, all you did was kill his self-esteem with this last post.

Offer something constructive, there are enough posts of dreams being killed on these forums, I think constructive advice would be appreciated.

You can do better than this.

Sleepy give us an update.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard