Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
OP Offline
F
Thank you, and if my wife does go to jail i will not bail her out because your right: she will say anything and promise anything to get out.(also i just don't have the money), even if i had it i wouldn't bail her out.
All of this is a hard thing to go through and to detach myself from her is hard but i getting there.
To all of us there is alot of good advice here and i do thank all of you.
Keep posting as we can help each other.

F
OP Offline
F
sorry is missed your question.

at this time we are not on the right track and if she saw me on it i believe she would run me over.

she still drinks stays away only calling if its in the best interest for her.

have to go back to work
will post more

K
K
Knitted broke the "for better or worse" vow.....OMFG!! And LMAO!!

Deep, how do you figure that Knitted "broke a vow?" All she did was take steps to end a marriage to a disloyal, deceitful, disrespectful, vow-breaking spouse.

Knitted's h obviously broke the vow that they BOTH agreed would be a deal breaker. He then has the nerve to act all shocked and hurt when she leaves him.

And, oh yeah, I have seen a ton of people who say that adultery would be a deal breaker....

....until it happens to them. smile

I have so much respect for Knitted for actually being true to her core values instead of posturing and then waffling when they are tested.

Last edited by Kimmie Lee; 02/24/10 03:33 AM.
F
OP Offline
F
Sorry its been alittle bit--working and gal and taking care of the kids.
i am stuck in the middle between two choices and yes they are choices-one stay in this marriage which is just title only because my wife and i are not living in the same place much else sleeping together.
two-save up for a divorce(which i am trying to do) but if i want affection, someone to care about me love me or just plain want to be with me sexually-my wife has told me directly to go be with someone else because it wont be with her.
She told me she is trying to change her life. Good for her but what about all of the pain and suffering i have gone through with her only to have that part of her life to be enjoyed ny someone else? it sucks....
I think this is one of those times that it doesnt matter what i do or dont do-it wont make a difference.
She still goes out of town from time to time, still drinks,
all of which is against her probation.
I still feel like i am falling fast...

M
M
Sounds like your W needs to hit rock bottom.

Has anyone reported her since she's broken her probation terms? She can't see any negatives unless someone callse her on it.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
F
OP Offline
F
i dont think shes there yet (rock bottom) but a few weeks ago i did call her probation officer and asked if she was suppose to be going out of town or drinking. the answer was no going out of town and not supposed to be drinking. i told the probation officer she been drinking from the start of all of this.
i heard there is two warrents out now but not sure.
She has told me that she is not my wife but there hasnt been a divorce yet and yes she is my wife but shes diefinatly not behaving like one nor is she behaving like the mother she needs to be to our kids.
I'm torn because of all the crap

F
OP Offline
F
Sorry so long to get back
Well it seems she did go to talk to her probation officer and she almost had to go to jail or prison
of course she blames me for her bs before all of her stuff blew up i begged her to go and talk to someone about everything that was going on at that time.. she didnt and look what happened..
She comes over here to see the kids but leaves if she knows i coming home or if i get home
She doesnt like to think or talk about the white elephant thats in the room where ever she goes. I bring it up and she runs or leaves quickly..
her classic answer to things is Get over it and The kids will bounce back.
I point out to her today that the way i sometimes am is because of what she has done and the way she has treated me.
Her answer to me was Shut Up.

F
OP Offline
F
update:
my marriage at this time will not survive because it is one sided and has been for awhile. my wife is still in contact will the guy she had the affair with.
I know this because i checked her phone when she left it here
i checked the calls and even called the most dialed number.
left a message for him and sent my wife a goodbye letter.
as soon as i get some information together i'm filing for divorce.
I told i am not staying in this marriage when she is still cheating on me.
The only time in 22 years of marriage to my wife that i cheated was about 3 months ago. it was a big mistake.
It was before that - that my wife told me if i wanted any kind of attention from a woman that it wouldn't be from her.
I thought i could move on but i didn't like the guilt that went with the cheating. Never again..

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard