Nope, no manscaping either. There's evidently some primal fear asociated w/blades of any kind and that particular 'landscape' LOL. Eventually he might have a try at the wider ones that have snaps & don't stretch. It isn't for additional, ahem, sensation, its to prevent, ahem, untimely droop. Having happend a few times causes anxiety that it'll happen again, pretty much ensuring that it will. Some of that is age/health related. He quit smoking altogether over a year ago but even tho it was only a couple small cigars a day & no more cigs, a lifetime of nicotine had done the dirty deed of damaging those all-important little blood vessels. It takes time for them to recover & usually its not 100%. He was OK after his heart attack 9 yrs. ago, but about 3 yrs ago he noticed some ED and didn't tell me. Changed his BP meds (no beta blockers) & that helped, but what libido he had disappeared which he also neglected to tell me. Been a really crummy couple of years, but the past 6 months have been better. Obviously he's been a more enthusiastic participant or we wouldn't have had the 'hair' problem LOL. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll let you know if her ever tries a trim.
J

me: 66
H:60
2 adult sons
2 grandsons
adult daughter deceased 5/05
me:Part time trainer
H: plant suprv.