Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 100 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 99 100
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks for the good wishes everyone!
Whatis had a birthday surprise today. I went to work this morning, went to use the washroom and found blood in my urine. Happy Birthday, Whatis! So tonight I will starting my celebration by going to the doctor. Here's hoping for a kidney or bladder infection.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Well, went to the doc's tonight and he says for a healthy man my age the most common diagnosis is Prostatitis. So he gave me some anti-biotics, took a urine sample and is sending me for x-rays of the kidney, prostrate and bladder. He said it quite possibly could have been a small kidney stone that passed. He said he's probably overtreating me right now but he's going away for two weeks and doesn't want to leave anything undone. Hopefully, all is well.
STBX took me out for dinner tonight and we went to a Korean restaurant. It's funny but I really felt tonight like she's not the woman I married. She nags the kids continually, she's so stern. We were driving to the restaurant and she was nagging about "why don't you kids take your vitamins" and "I read something recently that said parents and children get along better when they only have two hours of screen time a day. I think we should cut down your computer and TV watching to two hours per day" blah blah blah. The sad thing is that this kind of talk is just her basic conversation with the kids it seems. Nagging and complaining, nagging and complaining...boy, do I miss that...NOT! Anyway, we did manage to have a nice meal and enjoyed ourselves despite you know who!!! Hey, she paid for them meal. smile

F
F
wii,

I think YOU also paid for the meal! My STBX (as you well know) is probably the most controlling person on the face of the earth, and listening to that stuff constantly is DRAINING; "Do not call or text S11 after 9PM" , "Wash his hockey stuff before he brings it home" (at $1.75 a load to wash and another $1.75 to dry); "You may not use the car when you're with your father. HE has to provide transportation". I can't believe listening to that stuff does any good for you. Don't you just want to tell her to "Shut up!"?

W
OP Offline
W
It certainly helps me remember why I'm not with her anymore! It also makes my kids appreciate me more grin Sometimes I just say "could this be discussed at another time" and she usually gets the message and cans it.

~
~
whatis - is!!!

What's going on man?

~Sol

~Sol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Single Dad, and luvin it!
~ Happiness is a state of mind ~

W
OP Offline
W
Sol, long time no read! Great to hear from you. Btw, I haven't had any caffeine for three weeks and still no tatoos.

~
~
No tats? We gotta fix that! Come on over I'll fix ya up a cappuccino!

I'm sitting all cozy at home watching my girlfriend Shakira and having a yummy root beer float - and both are sooooo sweet!!! laugh

~Sol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Single Dad, and luvin it!
~ Happiness is a state of mind ~

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: ~Sol

I'm sitting all cozy at home watching my girlfriend Shakira and having a yummy root beer float - and both are sooooo sweet!!! laugh

I didn't realize that hallucinations are a healthy part of letting go and moving on. Maybe I'll get myself one of those girlfriends too! grin

A
A
I love listening to the Beatles, Wii ! Especially their psychedellic period, eh !

Tom

W
OP Offline
W
Hey Tom, it must be old home week! First Sol and now you.
Well, good news for Whatis yesterday. The Naturopath tested me for adrenal fatigue once more and I am now a borderline case, which is a big improvement from one month ago. My energy is much better and my confidence is growing. It's tiring being tired!!! Also, the anti-biotics the doctor gave me for my little problem seem to have worked their magic as I've had no further incidents of my Birthday Surprise a week ago.I'm still going for the xrays on Friday. Better safe than sorry!
I must be feeling better these days as I was actually flirting with my naturopath. Only Whatis could use a urine sample as flirting material. She thanked me for bringing in my urine sample and I replied "Well, you're a very special lady and I wanted to bring you something really nice. So now every time you look at a urine sample you'll think of Whatis" She giggled like a school girl. Flirting with urine, it can be done! Then she stuck me full of needles ...for my acupuncture treatment. I parrticulary liked the needle in the head, it was a nice touch.
Yesterday I also started going back to my church small group, I'd stopped going a while back but last night I went and stayed to socialize afterwardsover over tea and muffins. The energy must be returning!
Later Dbers.

Page 5 of 100 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 99 100

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard