Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
B
OP Offline
B
I have been preapproved for the mortgage. Enough to either buy my house or a condo. I told H that I was talking to the bank to follow through on one of those plans and all he would say is a condo in the city would be cool... I guess that he doesnt want me to buy this house? Ugh. I hate him. Really, I do. Then he asked me how my old dog was doing and went on to say that it makes him so sad. I just wanted to tell him to F off. Seriously, maybe you shouldnt have walked away from her! Twice! The mortgage is good news, but now I need to figure out what to do with it! I just keep going back and forth over what the best decision to make is. I think that I have a better chance of finding a job in the city, but I am nervous about leaving my place when I dont have a sure thing for a job! Even if I cant pay my bills, I would have a roof over my head, but maybe if I go out on a limb and take a chance on this Ill be able to have both!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
P
P
Hey bluerain, just popping in. What city are you thinking of moving to? I lived in ANC for 2+ years. Still miss the sweet potato fries at the Peanut Farm and movies at the Bear Tooth. Not that I would want to move back but at least there's a Target now and it's near my old house!

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
U
U
Tough decisions, blue. One of my biggest pet peeves is that our schools and our society at large teach us that there is a right answer and a wrong answer and it is our job to find the right one. Sometimes we have to choose between two equally good (or bad) choices, or varying degrees of the same. And most of us are not equipped for that!

Skip what your H said. None of his business anymore. Probably a more mature move that you din't tell him to F off and several other appropriate things. wink But it does sound appealing.

Check out the poem I pasted into my thread about risk...it might give you a smile at least. Whatever you choose, I am confident you can make the best of it. You're just that kind of woman.

undefeated 24
H 24
S's 4, 2, 1
M 5 yrs

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." ~Dale Carnegie
O
O
Originally Posted By: bluerain
... I told H that I was talking to the bank to follow through on one of those plans and all he would say is a condo in the city would be cool... I guess that he doesnt want me to buy this house? Ugh. I hate him. Really, I do. Then he asked me how my old dog was doing and went on to say that it makes him so sad. I just wanted to tell him to F off. Seriously, maybe you shouldnt have walked away from her! Twice! ...

It's not about him anymore. Let the anger go. Buy the house; love your dog; be happy.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
K
K
Blue, things are going so well for you. You have choices; always a good thing. As long as you don't rush into anything; I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm sure you'll be happy wherever you live; it's more about you than where you're living....

Me 53
D18, S24
F
F
Please keep the house if possible.

I am sorry not to type often. I will just keep reiterating that you should 'keep the house, keep the house, rent the house out if necessary..'

I know it is a burden but it is very valuable and better than a saving's account.

Love,
Flicka who does not do MY FACE, really. I did love your pictures. I agree with your new shoes...

D
D
If you rent something out you should be close by to manage it or hire someone to manage it for you.

I had a fun experience having to drive 4 hours to evict someone before.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."
K
K
Hey Blue, where are you? Hope you're doing well!!!! smile

Me 53
D18, S24
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard