Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
I haven't posted here in a long time. I see some of my old friends are still around.

It was two years ago this past June that H dropped the bomb on me. Our 21st anniversary was in August. No mention of it for the second year in a row. I didn't even think about it being that day until the day was half over. Not a tear was shed by me that day, and I spent it having fun with my 2 wonderful Ds.

In Nov. it will be two years since we seperated. I bought a house 1 year ago this week and moved in with my Ds. H sees the Ds 2 nights a week and every other weekend. A month ago he mentioned to them that he would like them to rotate spend a week with me then a week with him. Of course he made no mention of it to me. I was mad at first, but I could now care less about it. The Ds have told me they don't want that and I know it isn't going to happen.

In a week H will be in CA on a job interview. (We live in OH so I don't know why he though about the week to week thing.) H is really unhappy with his job, so if the money is right he might take the CA thing. I year or two ago I would have been so stressed by all of this. Today as I think about it I feel no stress. I feel at peace and I'm just ready to roll with it and see what happens.

H expressed wanted a D more than once. I haven't filed because I'm not done yet or fed up enough. Nothing has really change since I stopped posting except that I seem to be more at peace with myself and my life.

R 23 years
M 20 years
Bomb June 2007
S Oct 2007
Ds 11 & 16
Ds and I moved out Aug. 2008
K
K
Hey!!! Sweets, how are you? Or better said, you are much better, I can tell...
Yes some of us poor stuck ones are here because we need it and the others are here because we need them, makes sense?

Good to hear from you, why did you come back? Feeling low? What's going on? Worried about him moving away?
M

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
B
B

YAY! I missed you! Glad you are checking in! And since K didn't ask, I'll have a margarita please... wink

With my kids this little I don't think they could handle their dad moving, but it would probably make life easier for me!

You sound like you are doing so well, strange two years and nobody has filed...would a move change that for you?

Hope you are staying cool in your hot hot classroom...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
R
OP Offline
R
I'm not sure why I came back K. I guess I left partly because I felt there was nothing left to do. I felt draw back for some reason today, and I know that I'm not dependent on this place anymore.

BBJ, if he moves someone will probably file. Probably me, because he still hasn't seen a lawyer. I will want money matters taken care of and custody issues will need spelled out. I'm not worried about either though. Pour a margarita for me.

R 23 years
M 20 years
Bomb June 2007
S Oct 2007
Ds 11 & 16
Ds and I moved out Aug. 2008
V
V
((((((hottie))))))
I was wondering about you this week! I'm glad you dropped in, and let us know what's up! And that you are doing ok!

I think you have a good plan. As long as things are working for you, why change them? When they stop working for you, then do something about it!

C
C
if** he really wants his D make him pay for it, the day x told me he was done and wanted a D I told him if he wanted it he'd paid for it since he wanted to break the family apart he'd have to pay for it. We did split the mediatior/legal speration costs but the actual filing (1,500 in my state) was paid for by him.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
L
L
Hey Dollface how are you!!! Glad to see you back...I agree w cat. if he wants it make him pay for it.

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard