Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Snodderly,

Thank you for responding to me!! I'm like you, I have a strong feeling things are not as rosey as she makes them appear. Someone told me once that everytime she feels that she is not in control of ex or the situation she starts another fire to distract everyone. I'm not sure if this is what she is doing, I'm not sure of anything other than I think she is a very sick woman.

Again, I feel like she has to send this to me b/c I'm still a threat????

I'm leaving tomorrow to go & spend the holidays with my parents. I won't be back until after the first of the year. I had a meeting with the people I work part-time with today & I believe there will be more work after the first. They are going to pay someone to train me to do some stuff that I've never done so that will be good.

I had a hard weekend & then got this email this morning, didn't help so I'm having a pity party today & tomorrow I'm going to do my best to let it go & enjoy being with my parents, I'm so thankful to have them!!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
(((HUGS))

job Offline
I know it's difficult to do, but you need to let it go. I do think she sent the missive just in time to ruin your holiday. Don't give her that power. The more she claims that they are so happy and living the life of riley, the more I'm inclined to believe that they are just roughing it and living day by day.

N, spend the holidays w/your parents. They are and continue to be your strongest supporters. Time is so precious and we just never know what tomorrow may bring.

Enjoy the holidays and I do hope you have more work lined up upon your return.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
H
OP Offline
H
Snodderly,

Thank you so much for your support!! I do believe she is trying to ruin my holiday also! No, she is not going to do that! I agree, I don't believe they are as happy as she is making them out to be.

I'm going to enjoy the holidays! You are so right, my parents are the strongest supporters I have & I'm going to treasure every minute!

Thank you so much!!!

(((HUGS)))

K
K
Sweetheart, can't you block this idiot from your email? Please? It will drive her round the bend when her message to you bounces back.

I know you want info on what your h is doing, I do too, but it only hurts more and keeps us from healing. I identify with you a lot. Both you and I are childless, had a previous marriage, and were dumped around the same time. My ex's OW (single mom with two teenagers) got pregnant maybe 7 months into their A and are now finally married.

Twisting the knife? No, I never wanted kids of my own and I would feel so trapped if I were my xh. Ewww!

Our D was final a year ago and I know that it's time to just move on and start dating. Wa-a-a-ay past the time.

I never was one to buy into the theory of so-called "soul mates." I believe there are some nice men out there who will not treat us this way, and that we could have a satisfying relationship with any number of them.

I pray that we each find someone wonderful. And we won't need to send these ridiculous mass emails to "convince" everyone how "happy" we are.

So, consider changing your email addy, ok? I did.

Last edited by Kimmie Lee; 12/22/09 08:00 AM.
T
T
Hi nlt,

I was just posting on my thread and wondered how you were doing.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Do enjoy the time with your parents. Take care.

H
OP Offline
H
Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I haven't posted for a while now. I was at my parents house & their computer is so slow that I didn't even get on it much. I did enjoy Christmas & New Years with my parents. I painted their sun room for them, so I stayed busy.

I got another email, this time it was from the email that OW claims is my xh's email but I know she has total control over both email accounts. All it said was:

The alimony check will no longer be sent from Bank of America. It will be sent from Frost Bank.

No one signed it or anything. I think she is wanting me to respond b/c she doesn't know for sure that I'm getting these emails. She probably thought I might respond if I thought it was from xh, but I just will not email back. Now, here is the other thing, the alimony check was supposed to be here on the 5th & it's the 9th & I still have not seen it. I'm sure she is doing that to try to get me to email them. Again, I'm not going to fall into that trap. I guess I will give it 2 weeks & if I have not received it by then I will contact my lawyer to see if he can send them an email about it. I know by doing that it will make things worse but I think I'd rather do it that way than me emailing them.

I know you mentioned me changing my email address, but I do a lot of business thru my email & it is not that easy to change it, it's more complicated than just sending everyone a new email. So, for now I'll just keep it & besides even tho it's painful at first, I also know that I'm still a threat to her or she wouldn't have to update me all the time.

True, I hope you are doing well. I'll check out your thread.
((((HUGS)))) to all!

job Offline
n,
I think you are very wise not to respond to the email. If the alimony check is not in your account by the end of next week, have your lawyer shoot something off to them. I think it's time that Princess Witch hear from someone w/more power than you.

I do hope that you had a nice holiday. It's a new year, new adventures and I hope that you find many new adventures along the way.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
A
Hi Nlt,

Glad to hear you had a nice holiday with your parents and that you kept busy.
Not surprising that OW continues to show her true colours (the mass email about her wonderful life). I agree, if you don't get the alimony payment by next week, don't respond directly to the email, have your lawyer contact XH regarding the payment. Things are almost certainly not as rosy as SHE would like everyone to believe.
Stay strong!

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Snodderly & Addie!

Thank you so much for responding & giving me the thumbs up for not emailing ow back. Snodderly, I like that "princess witch", that is a good one!!! I hope we are all right when thinking that everything is not as rosy as she wants everyone to believe. I really feel that is correct!!

A friend loaned me the book "becoming a better you" by Joel Osteen & it has really helped me to try to think more positive about the future! I really hope 2010 will a good year & God will bring good things in my life!

Good to hear from you both!!!!

((((HUGS)))

A
A
Originally Posted By: nlt
I really hope 2010 will a good year & God will bring good things in my life!

I pray that this happens for you - you deserve good things in your life. You have to start by reminding yourself daily that good things WILL happen.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard