Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 29 30
#1808412 07/26/09 03:32 AM
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting in such a long time. I've been thinking & praying for each & everyone of you.

My sitch is still the same, no more news from anyone. I guess to catch some of you up, my ex h's best friends wife emailed me to tell me that OW was trying to hack into my email acct., said she was very interested in what I was doing.

I've changed my password & got extra protection on my computer so I don't believe she can get into it. My ex h's friends wife also told me that this OW is a sociopath & is evil & she hoped & prayed that my ex would get away from her before she ruined him financially & mentally.

As for me, I'm still praying for him. I'm working more for this company so that is good. Still from home. I went to visit my parents last weekend & on the way back I saw a covenant truck, first one I've ever seen & then on the 21st of this month, same day I read Charlene Cares. Really good for me. It just tells me to be patient. I'm just trying to live my life right now & ask the Lord for his help & whatever is meant to happen will happen.

I still miss my ex very bad, but I'm doing better than I have been in the past.

I will catch up soon, like I said before I've been very busy going back & forth to my parents house a lot on the weekends & then working more so I haven't had much time to get on the computer or I'm really tired & don't have the energy. I want to thank everyone for their post!!! And your support!!!!

Hugs to all!!!

((((HUGS)))))

job Offline
n,
I'm glad you posted. I was a bit concerned that you hadn't been here in a while. Busy is good. The job is good. I'm glad to see that you are visiting w/your parents more.

As for the ow that is w/your xh, her true colors will come to light, but it's going to take some time. Continue to monitor your email system. If she's a good hacker, she'll be able to crack the systems. I seriously doubt that she's that great, but who knows w/these nuts.

Please take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Snodderly,

Well, I don't think she is that good, she was asking my ex's friend to do it & he refused. But since they are in Thailand they might find someone to do it. I'm still keeping an eye on it though. I do believe her true colors are showing, now just when my ex will see it I'm not sure.

The company bought me a laptop computer to work on, so that is a good thing. We are looking for temp office space, but I should be working from home most of the time for a while yet. But I have been working a little every day so that is a good thing.

As of the last time I heard from my ex's friend, he was still not working so if that is the case the alimony may stop sometime, so I've got to get something going for me. I'm sure when the money runs out, the OW will take off. My friend said that it seemed like it was her job or mission in life to find my ex a job.

Thank you for thinking of me & being concerned. I will try to do better about posting!

((((HUGS))))

T
T
Hi nlt,

Thank you for posting on my thread, it was nice to hear from you.

I am glad for you that you have some work. It sure keeps your mind off you sitch a bit and give you at least some income.

I hope that you are also enjoying summer.

Take care and have a good week. (((HUGS)))

H
OP Offline
H
Hi True,

Thank you for posting to me! I've had kind of a sad day today, I had a vivid dream about my ex last night, he had come home & we were working things out. It was so vivid that I wasn't sure when I first woke up if it was real or not. Anyway, I guess we are all going to have those days when we are down, but tomorrow is another day & it WILL be better!!

I want to ask all of you for prayers for a friend of mine. She is an older lady & has been like a 2nd mom to me thru all this mess. She has the shingles & it is all over the lower half of her body, in her privates. She had it for 2 weeks at home & then the doc finally put her in the hospital & she has been there a week in quarantine. Still in lots of pain, the doc said it was the worst case he had ever seen. So, I just wanted you all to remember her.

Ok, that's all I have to report today. I'm going to be happier tomorrow.

Also, please continue to pray for my ex that he will get away from that OW before she ruins him.

Thank you all for being here for me!!!!

((((((HUGS)))))))

A
A
Hi Nlt,

I am glad you are keeping busy with work, visiting your parents. It helps to keep your mind off your ex.

It is so good of you to continue to pray for your ex. From the sound of it, he needs your prayers more than ever. OW still has him under her spell. Maybe one day, he'll wake up.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
T
T
My prayers are with you regarding your friend. My dad had shingles and it is so painful, often causing nerve damage.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

H
OP Offline
H
Hi Addie & Trusting,

Yes, I agree I believe my ex needs the prayers more than ever right now. I sure hope he will get out from under the OW's spell & soon before she totally ruins him. He just had everything & now he has nothing. I just can't believe how anyone could do this to another person. Amazing!

Apparently my friend is still in the hospital with the shingles, I tried to call their house today & talk with her H but no one answered. I know she is in quarantine & I know she doesn't need to be bother at the hospital so I'm not going to call there. I know she has been really bad, my Mom had them also but not this bad. She has had it since the week after the 4th of July so almost a month now she has suffered with them.

I'm in a much better frame of mind the last couple of days. I don't know why but Sunday was just really bad for me. I think with the dream I had about my ex just brought everything back to me. Plus, this Saturday is my birthday & he always made it so special! This is the 2nd one without him. I guess I had hoped I would hear from him by now, but I guess it was just wishful thinking.

Thank you for being here for me!

(((HUGS)))

T
T
Hi nlt,

I am sorry your dream brought everything back to you. I do hope though that you will have a lovely birthday.

Your lady friend with shingles is also in my thoughts.(((HUGS)))

job Offline
N,
I'm sorry to hear about your friend and the shingles. They can be so painful and take forever to heal. I do hope she's up and about soon.

As for your dream, dreams are thoughts that we put aside during the day and sometimes come back to haunt us at night. Please do not allow that dream to discourage you.

I do hope that you have a wonderful birthday.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard