Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
K
K
((( Barb )))
I am so sorry , you do not deserve the nastiness and spiteful words of these people, it shows what kind of people they are and you are well rid of them as "friends"
When it comes to money , some people will stop at nothing and I agree on the jealousy issue, you were so successful at your buss. they may be lashing back out of fear or lack of confidence in their success

I hope your night out w/ Josh brightens your day, just think of the good things in your life- Josh, the kids, your real friends
family, thats what its all about

Have a terrific weekend!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

M
M
Wow Barb I guess just going to Church and sitting and listening is being a Christian in their eyes, instead on putting those sermons into action towards everyday living.

Sorry that it all turned sour for you but anymore communication with these people is will be like hitting your head against a brick wall, and will only cause your more pain.

I personally have to wonder how long their school will flourish with them having such jolly attitudes towards people in general.

Hi Barb

I cannot believe how slimy and immature some people can be. It is hard to imagine their dance studio being successful under those circumstances. I am sure all of those people working together will only be trouble.

In the meantime do enjoy your party. You deserve it.

S
OP Offline
S
Karen, MaMaMo & Mermaid:

Thank you. It really helps to have a place to vent and be heard and understood. The temptation to talk to my pastor is STRONG (this woman works for her - who knows what damage she could do to her too), though I will not do it. Nor will I communicate with any of them any longer. As you say - it is like hitting your head against a brick wall. We all know how this went with our spouses - imagine it multiplied by 10 or so where everyone eggs each other on and encourages bad behaviour. I am glad that no one else responded (yet) and I maintain that my letter to them was professional and gave me one chance to let them know how disappointed I am in being lied to. Well - so much for that.

3 sleepless nights so far. But I have guests coming from British Columbia tommorrow for a couple of days so I have a lot to do - cleaning and decluttering, cooking, shopping and doing all those things that make them feel special. I like doing that.

Josh and I went to see Julie & Julia and loved it. Then we went to friends' home for dinner & bbq. She is one of my best friends and he was Chuck's best friend. He told us something interesting last night (drinking sometimes does that). He told me he has talked to Chuck a couple of times since he left me although they are not friends anymore (he has always been very accepting of Josh and they get along well). He told me that maggot is not a nice person (we were talking about someone else we knew who had an affair and he thought OW in that case WAS nice). I told him he had probably heard that from me and how would I REALLY know anyway. But he told us that Chuck had told him that she was not a good person and that prior to hitting on him, she had hit on many other men including her pastor. I knew this of course but knowing he told Peter was BIZARRE at best.

Ex is NUTS! Keeps telling Ashley this week how he likes SIMMINI mushrooms on his steak. She keeps saying "Dad, it is CREMINI, not SIMMINI" and he just says "Oh Yeah" then calls it wrong again. She and Brandon keep laughing at his craziness and recall an episode just before we split where he kept calling dinner "Menniteranean" almost like he was plugging his nose while he was saying it. We all corrected him so many times he got furious and stormed out of the house and although he DOES NOT have a speech impediment - the kids keep telling me of similar brain malfunctions on his part that drives them nuts. And of course - that is only when they see him which is NOT OFTEN.

Back to cleaning. Try not to think about hate-filled people.

Barb

P
P
Hi Barb
What's this? You are retiring!
What are you going to do now, other than take vacations, smooze Josh, and take care of the kitties? Ha-Ha
Sorry to hear the ex-employees are living in Chuckie's world where all they do is hurt people for no apparent reason.
It is going to bite them all in the butt when they least expect it.
I am very proud of you for rising above all the petty gossip they undoubtly had to post.
I am sure it hurt.
You are the sunny girl.
Ignore them and enjoy life sweetie.
Love Ya
Pam

S
OP Offline
S
Pam: I love you! You always "get it". LOL! One of them went into the store Ashley works at yesterday and was just fine with her. Ash said "The crazy ones never even know they're crazy!". Have to agree.

I woke this morning to find myself on the front page of the newspaper. Hope you don't mind if I share.

EDITED - ADVERTISING is NOT ALLOWED. You must comply with the DivorceBusting.com Board Rules if you would like to continue the privilege of posting here.

Barb

Last edited by Tia; 08/25/09 04:10 AM.
A
A
Great article! I agree with the poster who said the mutineers must be jealous.

K
K
What a nice write up! Your parents are incredible for getting you on your way. Hope things are going and feeling better.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Andabelle & Kat:

Thanks! I am so pleased that the article credited my parents for showing their support. They were NOT "stage" parents - they simply believed in giving me opportunities and supporting my dream. I know Dad will be proud and Mom is smiling down from Heaven.

As for the nay-sayers - I read that they have only 3 confirmed attendees at the upcoming 9 nights of Open House and 2 of those are staff. I guess I don't need to do anything to "affect" their business. Karma always bites you in the butt. LOL!

Barb

B
B
Barb, Wow. Thanks for sharing that article. That is so special. Don't ever let go of the picture painted by that article because it so beautifully captures you and your business and how people perceive it. You've made an indelible mark in your community and clearly touched the lives of so many people. That's a legacy that will endure, not all this petty crap these jealous people are trying to stir up now.

Thanks again for sharing,
besos,
BA

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard