Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
OP Offline
S
Wow - its been a week since I've been here. What a week.

Well, I did not go back to the cottage. Instead, Ryan ended up in hospital on Monday. We had a birthday party for him Sat and he was very sleepy. Vomitted on Sunday and aspirated so ended up with pneumonia and has been in hospital all week. Seems to be getting better. Strange, though. He used to be in hosp all the time and see his neurologist. Hadn't seen him in years. Saw him with dad last Fri. Then he ends up seeing Ryan twice in hosp.

OK, I'm now officially "SUN FUN 1". Got that as my licence plate. Finally got them on yesterday. Thought the rain might end but NO!....

Went to see "The Ugly Truth" last night. I laughed so hard. It was silly and raunchy but it was good to get some laughs out. It was also night to be out later in the evening. With Ryan at home I am always in by 8.

Josh is coming today. We'll go out for dinner and maybe a movie as well. But I have to clean first and get to the hospital for a while. Best get moving.

Barb

S
OP Offline
S
OOPS - forgot my update on my ex. Ashley had given him her tuition bill and asked that he pay 1/3. He went nuts on her, saying he didn't have to etc. So nice for her to hear and so not true. So on Wed he gave her a check for $523. The tuition is over $4,000 plus books. She mentioned that. He said this is his share and all he has. Ummmm...

I suggested she buy him a calculator for his birthday.

Barb

Originally Posted By: SunFunOne

I suggested she buy him a calculator for his birthday.

Barb

Good one, Barb!
laugh

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

P
P
Sunny Girl
Sorry to hear Ryan is in the hospital.
Did you really think Chuckie was going to step up to the plate and be a real Father. Remember those obligations went out the window about the time he crawled into the tunnel.
Take Care Sweetie
God Bless
Pam

K
K
Sunfun!!
You are soooooooo thoughtful! to think of a much needed gift like that for your ex! ahhhh LOL funny girl you are

Heard some more ridiculous things about the pest of the west this weekend, it never ends!!

Hope Ryan is feeling better, havent been on much today, was he able to come home from the hospital?

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
Hey Girlfriends!

So awesome to see you all!

Chuck is dead to me. So nice to be able to get over $500 from the grave!

My dad was talking about Chuck last night. Said he used to do such nice things. He loved him. UGH - I want to think of him as bad but I guess I wouldn't have married him if he was always as he is now. Maggot's problem - LOL!

Dad is doing better. We went out to a tea place for an English roast beef dinner. Went to the hospital but Ryan slept the entire time I was there. He had a fever yesterday. Still - he will likely come home today.

Ashley has been a bit easier to get along with the past couple of days. She still does give me a hard time. But she went to visit Ryan and also bought him a nice gift. I'm sure her heart is in the right place.

Dear friend's daughter just got dumped by her BF. She is Ashley's age. Coming over to talk to me.

Barb

S
OP Offline
S
OOPS - wrote that this AM but it didn't post till now. Weird.

Ryan did not get released. Very busy day. Getting thru it all.

Barb

S
OP Offline
S
I am LIVID! I finally got a cheque from my ex last week towards Ashley's tuition. The amount was $523 towards a tuition over $4,000 with no explanation. I was going to figure out his share and send him a bill for the balance. Today I checked my bank account and his check was returned. HE DID NOT SIGN IT!!! UGH! Now I'm really annoyed because I needed that $ and spent some of it since I had paid her tuition last month. UGH again!

I had, fortunately made a copy of the check so don't have to wait until it comes back from the bank. Ash will give it to him tonight with my note but I want to kill him.

I am leaving for the cottage so will not get this $ until I return. I AM P!SSED!

Barb

K
K
I tell ya Sunfun
they are in a world of their own
mine is not working, traveling on others pity money ( give me a flippin break) pi**in off every woman he happens to con into dating him- ignoring my request to see what going on , since I am tryign to save my house----- a t.m is all i ask for, something so i can make plans!!
i dont get it, what happend to these nitwits???
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
we must plot revenge lol

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
It is official! I announced my retirement today. I am closing the dance school I have run for the past 36 years. It feels weird yet strangely uplifting. Sad too. I guess I'll be on another emotional roller coaster for a bit. But I'm having a big party for all my students past and present in 2 weeks. That will be awesome!

Barb

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard