Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 36 1 2 34 35 36
T
T
MJ -

Hope you are feeling better! It sounds like you are doing well. I have been checking in some but this is such a crazy time of year - trying to get all the "stuff" done so I can just relax and enjoy the holiday with the kids.

I hope 2010 brings you much happiness - you deserve it!!!

((((hugs))))

"Endurance is a testament of love."

Previous thread
S
S
((((MJ))))

I hope you are feeling much better...I have been following your updates and yes Charlene says "Zip your lips" wink

I have to repeat this alot when I am in contact with my H...

I just wanted to check in with you and wish you a wonderful night. smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
T
T
(((MJ)))

Just checking in. How was your holiday? Hope you are doing fun things for you!

Previous thread
M
mlj Offline OP
OP Offline
M

(((((Serenity & Faith)))))

Thanks for checking in on me.

I went to Urgent Care on the 23rd because I was still not feeling well. After checking me out thoroughly, they diagnosed me with Bronchiol Pnemonia *sorry about the spelling. They wanted to admit me into the hospital. After much pleading with them that I didn't want to go to the hospital no way no how, they said I could go home only if I had complete bedrest.So they sent me home with antibiotics and another rx that makes me drowsy. Also I could only have juice and soup. Merry Christmas to me! I have been laid up for almost a week. I wouldn't have known it was Christmas, except for the shows on TV. I was planning to go to my D who lives in the same state, but obviously couldn't go. I didn't tell her how sick I was, because it was the first Christmas in her new home, and I didn't want her to feel like she had to come here.

Now for the update...
Still living with MLC H, and it's getting so much harder.
As I was miserably laying on the sofa Christmas Eve, He got dressed up and went on his merry way. He saw that I was sick,but didn't know to what extent.

I don't know what was going on with him and ow, but he stayed home all Christmas Day and night. He stayed in his bedroom however. We hardly spoke, if at all. No presents.
The next afternoon, he received a text and he was out of the house within ten minutes. He arrived home around nine o'clock and walked right past me without saying a word. Didn't even look my way. I thought to myself, he's the one that took a hatchet to our M and he's treating me like I'm the one that did. There is so much that I would love to say to him, but that wouldn't be good. I keep remembering to keep my lips zipped. That it doesn't do any good to say anything to them anyway. They're off in their little fantasy world of them not doing anything wrong.

On sunday, he spent several hours sorting and filing paperwork and receipts. He has a plastic filer tote with a lid that he keeps his stuff filed in. He had been getting lax, and everything was starting to pile up on the top of the lid. I made some soup, and asked him if he would like some. He told me no thanks in the most sarcastic tone. Again he got a text, and was out the door in no time. I watched him walk out the door carrying his file tote. I wondered where he might be going with that. MMmmm.... He doesn't trust me? He's been cheating on me, and I'm not the one to be trusted!

So for today...
I had to go to the store as the cupboards were getting bare.
Even the dogs were out of food. You would have thought H would have offered to go to the store. No, he would rather me go and eat what I buy. While I was out, I received a message from my attorney. She wanted me to call her immediately! I thought this was strange because her office was supposed to be closed this week. I returned her call and she told me my H had retained an attorney. As you may recall, he has been representing himself. This attorney is known to be the most hot shot D attorney in town. It costs ten thousand dollars just to retain him. His wife happens to work at the same place my H does. In fact, her office is right next door. How convenient! I wonder if H got a discount because they knew each other. Mmmm....

Now I probably know why he was taking his file box with him. His attorney probably told him to get it out of the house. I wonder what's coming next. I hear this attorney is mean. I hope they can't force me out of the house.

I now have to fill out a ton of paperwork that his attorney sent to my attorney. I am so sick of filling out paperwork! I thought I was done. He is asking me to pay for his attorneys fees.

I can't believe I once loved this man. He has become evil!
I'm also afraid to say or do anything around him. For fear he'll take it to his cutthroat lawyer.

It makes me sad he did this when I have done nothing but show him dignity and grace.

MJ

O
O
((((((MJ)))))) OH My!!! I'm so sorry! You do not deserve this....I am really starting to frustrated with the system. It seems in the name of "freedom", people are excused their weaknesses, instead of working on them...

Just my opinion. Won't get on my soap box, but people are rewarded for being fickle! Its annoying, in the least.

Ok...now how is your pneumonia???? How are you feeling? Are you better or about the same? Energy level??? Eat well and take care of yourself.

Orchid

Me: 35 , H - 38
M: 3.5 yrs
R: 8 yrs
Separated: 4/28/09
Divorced: 9/11/09
K
K
(((MLJ)))

Hope you are feelig better now. It takes a while to recover from pneumonia, so take it easy even if you feel better. I am sorry that your H just waltzed through the door and left you ill on the couch. He is so special right now, isn't he?

I really do admire you, mlj. I am not sure that if I were on my sickbed I could have offered my H soup while he never even asked how I was feeling.

I hope you can get out of the house and spend some time with friends when you are up to it.

You have shown your H dignity and grace. But enough about him. This is your time now. What does mlj want from life? God will give you beauty for ashes. He is still in control and I believe good things are gonna happen for you.

Can't keep a good woman down
C
C
I am so sorry you are so sick! Being on bedrest and dealing with this BS is not easy... I can relate!

I don't know where you live (and I wish you lived near me because I would go to the market for you!) but you may want to Google "national grocery delivery service". Many of them are hooked in to local chains and some deliver groceries. If they don't deliver often times they will have your order ready to pick up. I know Pet Smart delivers dog food too!

Never mind your thoughtless H. Take care of you so you can get better. Worry about everything else when you are healthy.

T
T
(((MJ)))

I hope you are feeling better! Sorry your H didn't make any effort to care for you. You deserve so much better.

Happy New Year! Do you have any plans? I hope 2010 is a year of many, many blessings for you. There is no telling what God has in store for you!

Previous thread
T
T
MJ - just checking in. Are you around?

Previous thread
Page 36 of 36 1 2 34 35 36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard