Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 38 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 37 38
F
OP Offline
F
My clean laundry...in the laundry basket...on my side of the bed...during my week of sleeping in the MBR...was dumped and strewn all over the floor. FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
B
B
meh, look on the bright side, at least she didn't go on national tee-vee and tell Chris Cuomo that she DESPISES you.

besos,
BA

F
F
Originally Posted By: faithisbelieving
My clean laundry...in the laundry basket...on my side of the bed...during my week of sleeping in the MBR...was dumped and strewn all over the floor. FIB

Witch. What's she going to do when you are no longer living together? Torment some other man who gets sucked in to her drama?

Current Thread

M
M
FIB are you documenting everything she does?

I fear for you because your stbxw is irrational in such way that seems to be escalating.

It's must be scary to see someone that close to you change into some one you don't even know let alone want to know.

Last year a ww and her lover conspired to frame the bh, a teacher by planting a gun and pot in his car, making a call to the cops, to tip them off. http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=2352

Originally Posted By: faithisbelieving

think she was looking for OW thongs? Or hers? Well, just asking....of course the REAL question is...(drum roll please)

HOW MUCH LONGER?????? WHEN WILL YOU BE "FREE AT LAST"???!!!

Yes, document all her crazy vindictive crap. Now and then you may want to say something like "You think this will help YOU in court?" I think she might shut up then...don't know. She's wackier, at least in writing, than anyone I"ve known for a long time. Although I DID briefly have a client who told me that her "open M was FINE with her stbxh", and the reason she told her h whenever she slept with OM was b/c (verbatim quote coming...) "If you don't have honesty in a marriage, how are you going to have trust?"

Okay I admit it, I laughed right in her face at that line...
She is divorced now. He got custody of the son. I no longer was her lawyer at that point, thank GOD. Her craziness IN court was unbearable and the judge threatened to hold her in contempt for acting "wildly inappropriately" (shaking her head when opposing counsel spoke, hysterically crying and saying "Why are you all against me?") My favorite line post divorce when I ran into her later was that her ex h had "divorced her out of the blue, for No f------ reason."
As if I had amnesia or something that would make me erase HER role in it.
I could not help myself, I said, "Wait, I think the F------ WAS THE REASON...." and then she looked down and said "I know I played with fire, and I got burned..." still, no awareness of what she put her h or son thru....but a little insight had started.

Kind of hope I run into her someday just to see if she ever wakes up. Her h re-married, has his son and seems happy enough. He looks back on the last few years of his m as "uncalled for hell". Said he hated her then, now pities her. Guess you relate.

You don't own weapons do you? Also I like the idea of a lock on the bedroom YOU are sleeping in, and her comments about S not being allowed to sleep with you, are still worrisome to me.

Be careful, especially now.

((( j )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
S
S
That is a good one 25! Imagine what it must be like to be a family law judge for a long period of time.

BTW... I think your advice to K4D is harsh but definitely spot on.

FIB, keep holding on. You never know whether she does these things out of anger or she is trying to bait you. She is very cruel.

I am looking forward to the day you are truly free from your witch. There are some very level headed and good looking ladies our age waiting for you. For fun, just google "miss over 50 contest las vegas". Can anyone let me know the name and number of the blond in the blue bikini?

C
C
Back after a bit. I see my link didn't work, hmmm.

Maybe a smile!

try this, maybe a new career.

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_shit-creek-paddle-storejpeg/photo/4664094/85365.html

cire

Me 48
X's vary
S 27
S 18
Back with high school sweety after 30 years..
F
OP Offline
F
kerryK..maybe it is to bait me.

Of late:
-photos placed in my son's backpack to take to school to participate in a notebook decorationg exercise...were removed

-her old coffee cups are dumped in my side of the sink in the BR

Funny thing....DB member Orich got his wife to go to Retrouvaille and appears to be in the 5% group right now. Bless him. We were scheduled to go but never followed through on the appt. Now THAT is one thing I regret.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
J
J
Survive.

Get through this. Don't rise to the bait.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

D
D
FIB, I cannot let you say you have a regret and not say anything. You have gone above and beyond, my friend. You have put up with more bull than anyone should ever have to.

You always tell me - hold your head up. I am now saying it to you.

This all happened the way it was supposed to happen. There was ABSOLUTELY nothing else you could have done to change the outcome.

Try not to let her actions affect your day. Take it from where it is coming from - a woman who is lost, broken, ill.

My friend, I know the man you are and it hurts me to see you treated this way.

You also told me, what matters is how we live our life now.

I believed you.

Page 28 of 38 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 37 38

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard