Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
K
Kenn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
HOWDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been busy. like to say that I have been focusing on all the things that matter like .... ahh! never mind.... I have been busy searching for the best pirate festival this side of the mississippi.....

I have yet to see a pirate yet but there have been a lot of bartenders and waitress taking my money... that's kind of like plundering isn't it????????

my second thread
O
O
Hey Kenn.......hummmm.........hope you are well.

I think I see a pirate every time I see my WAS! Came in the middle of the night, under cover.... a guise of being my spouse and BOOM! In one moment, Trying to Rob and Strip and Steel me of who I am and what I believe in!

One sided...... Freaking Pirate takeover!

But, little does he know, there is a mutiny on board his ship!

Me: 35 , H - 38
M: 3.5 yrs
R: 8 yrs
Separated: 4/28/09
Divorced: 9/11/09
M
M
Hey Kenn, I suppose it is!! smile I figured you were busy with RL. Hope it's going ok?? Missed ya around here.

Me39, XH45
Kids 3 dogs, 2 cats
Divorced 6/4/09
Tricky thing is not how you live, but how you live with yourself. (POTC)
P
P
Kenn, when you get here we'll search the town for pirates! And if nothing else, I definitely know where to get martinis.

Speaking of, someone recommended I try a dirty martini but also said it requires the right vodka. Suggestions?

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
S
S
Hey you!! So, trying to pick apart my puncutation. Do I need to bust out the red pen on this thread dude?????? LMAO!!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
Robert Collier

"One's best success often comes after their greatest disappointments."
Henry Ward Beecher

me 33, s 9, d 4
M
M
For a dirty martini, I'm sure top shelve is the best. But i've had them (& make them) with rail vodka & they are good too. Have to like green olive juice, cuz that's what a dirty martini is.

So .... Cosmopolitan Kenn ... what kinda martinis have you been having!?!? smile

Me39, XH45
Kids 3 dogs, 2 cats
Divorced 6/4/09
K
Kenn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi all!!!!! I have missed you all!

I am partial to Kettle One (or) Three Olive vodka for the martini. Funny how Bond started drinking Smirnoff martinis years ago and could actually keep from squenching his face LOL!

Oh and there you go Confused... your first red pen opportunity because I don't even think that "squenching" is a word except to people who have done a Smirnoff martini.... hmmmm?

I liked the pirate story Orchid. I kept visualizing Johnny Depp sticking his head out of the barrel in the "Pirates of the Caribean" ride while he is trying to steal that drunk pirate's map smile

yep life has been busy. Daughter's activities, new job (loving it), softball (man I missed paying softball) and of course Happy Hour once or twice. Happy hour at a local new bar has been fun. I have met a few people and they all seem nice... course the drinks probablly have something to do with that???????????

Hope all is going well with everyone!

my second thread
K
Kenn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
HI there,

Life is busy. Too many martinis for awhile so I laid off and switched to wine LOL

Spent tonight making a Super Hero costume for daughter. Why the he$$ do summer camps pick the stupidest things for the kids to dress up in? Is this something that they give all counselors a chance to pick one and there just happens to be a comic book nut? Actually... I am a comic book nut but when they pick dress themes at work I always vote for aloha shirts smile

So I hope everyone is doing well. Wife and I are getting along cheerfully. We took out our daughter for her birthday and split the bill. I am now at piece with the fact that she left me for an older guy smile and she is now at peace with the fact that she left me for an older guy smile

actually things are going well and we are getting along as friends which will be the best for our daughter. Plus now the garbage cans that I have to haul to the curbs are not so heavy smile

Martinis tomorrow at happy hour... who's in?

my second thread
M
M
I'm not a lush, like you - but I'm in!! smile So what kind of costume are you making?

Sounds like you have been handling things quite well. So how's your job going? Are you adjusted to regular hours? Ah, I see you've been catching up on all the happy hours you missed!! smile

Me39, XH45
Kids 3 dogs, 2 cats
Divorced 6/4/09
K
K
Kenn

What's up?

Can't keep a good woman down
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard