Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
JWM Offline
J
FitChik, don't take on too much because of what he said. Lying does not proceed from hurt. He has not been honest in the relationship...that's the problem.

Be careful in Vegas...

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
J
J
Hey Fit,

How goes your weekend?

F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thanks JWM. I take no responsibility for his lying.

Hey Jag. Weekend has been ok. I went for a hard hike today with some amazing views. The top 2 miles of the trail were still covered in deep snow - which is new to me! I have never lived anywhere with snow year round. Otherwise I have been catching up on work & stuff around the house.

How's your weekend?

Me:28, first M
H: 33, second M
Married: 08/08
Bomb: 10/08
H filed D and deployed: 12/08
Served: 04/09
I deploy: 07/09
Hearing date: 08/09

J
J
It was pretty good. It was way too short but a great time anyway.

F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I have to share while I'm feeling great.....

I have been amazed how God has renewed me over and over again. Just when I feel like I'm at the end of my rope and feel like I'm going to lose it, God lifts me up and strengthens me to go on. It is an incredible feeling. He has shown me the meaning of true, unconditional love towards my H - enduring through the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am just so thankful for the good works I am watching God do in my life and all around me. The peace of God is an undescribable feeling....

G
G
Glad you have found peace!

"It is excruciating pain. It is the pain of separation, the pain of loss, the pain of dreams and expectations unrealized. It is the loss and death of a mirage."
F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I have! It is a great feeling. I wish I could capture it in a jar and have it with me all the time! Too bad I get in the way of it sometimes.... :-)

G
G
It's funny...we are often our own worst enemies! \:\)

"It is excruciating pain. It is the pain of separation, the pain of loss, the pain of dreams and expectations unrealized. It is the loss and death of a mirage."
F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
It's been a busy, long week for me. With our deployment coming up, there are a lot of details to get done. I have stepped up at work and taken over a big leadership role since losing one of our other docs, which has been very challenging but will teach me a lot. So things are hectic all around......

I received a brief e-mail from H early in the week saying his internet has been down and has not been able to respond to me. I have barely heard from him in the past 2 weeks, which has been ok but gets frustrating when I think about it. Most of the time I deal ok with everything. But I still have moments where I think about how bad my H has hurt me and let me down.... and I get emotional. This morning is one of those times.

Especially with my first deployment coming up.... it's going to be rough and I really counted on my H's support.... but it's nowhere to be found. I don't know if he just doesn't care or is not processing it b/c it's hard??? But it hurts me a lot. I try to suck it up and drive on.... but it still hurts.

I found out from the court that the man who served me has not submitted a statement.... so the court does not know I have been served. For a man who wanted a D so badly and quickly, things have been dragged out a long time....... It's kind of weird. I am still trying to find a L to discuss my options.

Last edited by FitChik; 05/15/09 11:05 AM.

J
J
Staying busy helps me a lot and having family and friends listen too.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard