Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1737312 03/20/09 10:41 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Copying this from another section for new poster named Lonelyhusband....

________

Hi all
I am 33yrs old and have been married for ten yrs.
I married my wife knowing she had been abused and she has always had problems with sex. She also started having medical problems after our son was born which made sex painful sometimes. We worked through it and started having really good sex for awhile.
Last may she went to the hospital for a procedure and we have not been able to have sex since. We had talked about it and since intercourse was painful again we decided to pleasure each other in different ways.
Now for the problem.
For several months now she is having trouble being intimate at all. Whenever I question her it always leads to an argument and we both end up feeling hurt and rejected. She finally told me last night that sometime before we quit having intercourse that it was hurting really bad and she didn't always tell me to stop.
She was trying not to hurt me or deny me. The part that bothers me is that she says she knows its her fault for not saying anything but in the back of her mind it feels like she was raped.
I love this woman very much but I'm at my wits end. I think of leaving but don't want to hurt her or our son.
During her pregnacy and for 18 months after our son was born we did'nt have sex. She went to a counseler and dealt with the abuse issues and things were good for about 5years. I just don't think I can go through this again.
Lonely Husband

L
L
Welcome Lonely Husband,

I'm sorry for your situation. You have come to a very good place. I know you'll get excellent help here.

Look forward to learning more...

LuckyGirl

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard