Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
The griefing process really amazes me. Its strange how we cycle back & forth between stages. I've continued to have some denial, bargaining, and depression with periods of acceptance. I haven't had much anger but I think most of it comes out as hurt.

I have had a period of extreme sadness & difficulty coping the last two days. I think the reality of being served soon and getting a D is just darn tough today... I've tried to do some GAL activites recently which helps but I'm just not in the mood today and lack the motivation. Just an off day...

Me:28, first M
H: 33, second M
Married: 08/08
Bomb: 10/08
H filed D and deployed: 12/08
Served: 04/09
I deploy: 07/09
Hearing date: 08/09

F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F

I went skiing with a friend yesterday. It was a lot of fun. However my mind was heavy thinking about my sitch all day and it was driving me crazy. I usually am able to forget about everything when I go ski for the day but not yesterday.

I really hope I'm just going through a rough patch these last couple days. I am very down and crying a lot. I haven't had this much emotion come out in a long time and it's very difficult.

I am hoping to make it to the gym today to pick up my mood.

T
T
hi marie

just wanted to see what is going on with you. hope you get out to the gym or do something else fun today for yourself. the skiing sounds like it was some fun \:\)

i will be sure to be praying for you and H.

T

debut thread
F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hey T,

I actually went skiing again yesterday :-). I met a sweet lady who "adopted" me for the day and really lifted my mood. It was a divine intervention no doubt.

I have a case of the blues lately. I'm trying to shake it but am having a hard time doing so.

I am going to church this morning, hitting the gym, and then driving to Portland to see a concert tonight. Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, and a few other Christian artists are singing tonight - so I definitely will not miss it!

D
D
Hi Fit! Don't know anything about Christian music artists -- my tastes run to the Heathen -- but it sounds like you have plan that you can look forward to, and that's what counts. I'm in a low place, too, so while you're singing along maybe you can have a thought or two for old Doc Hemlock. No atheists in foxholes....

Here is my signature stuff.
F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hey Dr. H,

Sorry you're in a low place. I'm glad we at least we have other's company while we're down. I will definitely give you some thoughts :-) Hope your day improves...

Last edited by FitChik; 03/22/09 03:46 PM.

F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Some possible good news I forgot about.

Sounds like my H is willing to talk to my MC. He asked for his the MC's info. I'm not counting on it as a definite yet but sounds promising.... I really doubt it will do much for my H or our M but it is still a good gesture. My H seems to have no vested interest in saving our M what so ever and continues to tell me to move on and find someone else....

F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I finally feel like myself again this afternoon. It has been a long week with lots and lots of tears. But I went for a run/sob this morning and have been having a better day since.

No further response from my H about talking with my MC. Only time will tell...

There is nothing more that I despise than trying to GAL and having thoughts of my H and our M consume my mind. I normally can shake it and get away from everything. But this week I have not been able to. It's been extremely frustrating! I did find one cure - swigs of whiskey on the ski slope - but it is not a permanent solution :-).

Last edited by FitChik; 03/23/09 11:07 PM.

F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I have a lot to look forward to... or should I say that will keep me busy this spring/summer.

I am taking a 2 week ER class in April. I am actually planning to climb Mt Rainier at the end of May and I am very excited!!! I really need to up my cardio - so that will keep me very busy. I will go home and visit my fam for a week. I will possibly take a fun vacation with my high school BF from Indiana.

And then later this summer I will be deploying - which means I will have to pack & move all of junk into storage.

So I will be a busy woman... None of that includes dealing with a D! That could involve hours with a L and going to TX for court. There doesn't seem to be enough time to pack everything...

F
FitChik Offline OP
OP Offline
F
So my H keeps bugging me about picking up the D papers...

I made the mistake of telling him the deputy had stopped by while I was away... after a few glasses of wine. Whoops! The D papers are sitting at the deputy's office. I was going to wait for him to make his rounds and officially serve me. But now I feel obligated to pick them up.

Again today H asked when I would pick them up. Any ideas how to respond? I would really like to lash out and say.... quit asking me!! :-)

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard