Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
T
OP Offline
T
My dear friends,

Thank you for your posts and wishes. I haven't forgotten about you and often think of what you might be up to.

As you might have noticed I haven't been on this board for months. I must say that it always makes me sad to read and post here and therefore, I am not often on here.

I am still GAL and going out a lot. I made some new friends, mainly women and joined a social network group of the area I live in. I am also still dating occasionally and haven't given up looking for Mr. Perfect.

I am still in touch with XH. After I went dark he thought that it would be silly not to stay in contact after living together for such a long time. He also agreed not to mention money again and he kept to it so far! He offered to give me any advice should I need it and I took the offer.

Spring is on its way and I am happy that the days are getting longer.

I hope that you all are doing better or even well and wish everybody good luck with whatever they are doing.

Take care.

B
B
(((((huge huge hugs)))))

You sound great!!!

Thanks for popping in!!!!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
T
OP Offline
T
Hi BND,

I was just looking for a thread of your but was not able to find one.

Thanks for popping by. I hope everything is fine with you and your family.

Huge HUGS to you too.

B
B
Hi True,

The kids are keeping me so busy!!

Everyone has to be driven somewhere.

And of course we have a ton of bloody snow.

Dealing with some health issues for both me and my Husband right now, but nothing too serious.

Praying for sunshine!!!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
M
Truelove, I was thinking about you the other day, so nice to see you popping in and updating us, take care hun and have a great time in all you choose to do

Hey Sweety,

Glad to read that you're still out there GAL !!! Well done you !!

There is a guy out there for you sweety...he will appear when you least expect it, I'm sure !!!

Take care and please don't be a stranger...much love to you as always xxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard