Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
this seems like a half decent place to just vegg out for a few.

I am just getting steamrolled right now.

Not that I am able to discern too much presently due to a good bit of exhaustion and a whole lot more of negativity but as I was blown away by an earlier VM for my darling I really started to feel much as I was feeling about a year or so ago. That was a time and a place that I really have no desire to revisit. Nightmare!

cake-eating, manipulation ding ding ding.

WHile I really was trying to steer clear of drinking much of anything today ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I really need to reset my bearings on Christ. I pray He comforts you as well.

T

debut thread
F
F

Thank you Ted for your continued support and advice. You are a great man of God and I know He will bless your life. You and your M are in my prayers :-)

Marie

Me:28, first M
H: 33, second M
Married: 08/08
Bomb: 10/08
H filed D and deployed: 12/08
Served: 04/09
I deploy: 07/09
Hearing date: 08/09

T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: FitChik

Thank you Ted for your continued support and advice. You are a great man of God and I know He will bless your life. You and your M are in my prayers :-)

Marie

In the body of Christ we all need each other to be able to reach our full potential as His servants. (Addressed in 1 Cor ..I believe? just prior to the magnificent LOVE verses.)

I make semi-consistent efforts to be a good servant of God. Those efforts only occur when I truly submit to Him for His guidance to place me in right paths. So much more is needed on my part. And over time I will receive more and more of His greatness as He sees fit to impart to me. Such an awesome journey!

Thanks for speaking on my behalf to the Lord ..I shall do the same for you. smile

T

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
just hanging out at the super nice place that my folks now call home in PA Dutch land of Lancaster Co. PA.

I always really enjpy the people and the scenery out here.

in other developments ..spoke to my darling a little earlier (still rather miffed at how she chose to spend her w/e and the communication crumble surrounding that ...but patience is my pillow kinda?) on the tele and she wished to have me thank my ma for very nice b-day card she got couple weeks back. I spontaneously told her that she could thank ma personally (to take me out of the middle). So her and my ma talked (she is extremely fond of my ma) and my darling initiated one step better and made actual arrangements for my her & I to come out to my P's retirement village next w/e so as to relieve my ma of the workload of watching my dad for the day. News to me and very nice news at that.

If it goes ahead as planned it will mark the first time that my darling has been in my P's presence since well before the D (last June)

could be on the path towards a milestone ..we'll C

T

Last edited by Tomato; 07/19/09 09:32 PM.

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
just some diplomatic things to pre-iron out between certain in-laws. I will "pretend" to do some ironing out of this stuff. As is always the case ..the true work is done by my Father. I shall take it up with him tonight.

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
let's see if I get a visit from crissy since I know she is trapsing around the boards right about now

debut thread
M
M
Hi Tomato:

I read your first and last threads... You are carrying a lot on your shoulders. It appears they are very broad!

I'm off to walk now, which is a great time to pray. You're tops of the list!

Be good.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
that brings a smile to me mb. thanks.

enjoy the walking and the praying. I don't think I posess such coordination ..lol ..or maybe I am unaware of it and it is dormant. Or maybe you meant that you have special places which crop up on your walk that placeyou in the proper mindset to pray and tend are conducive to it. ??

His faithful love endures forever and His Kingdom shall have no end.

Peace.

Ted

debut thread
M
M
Tomato:

Done, and now the wait... smile

And, I "can" walk and pray, all while walking the dog, as well! No gum chewing, though.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: mindblank
Done, and now the wait... smile

watcha waitin' 4 ??

debut thread
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard