Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
F
Thanks for the update. I am very glad you are at peace and enjoying life. I will keep you and your family in my prayers :-)

Me:28, first M
H: 33, second M
Married: 08/08
Bomb: 10/08
H filed D and deployed: 12/08
Served: 04/09
I deploy: 07/09
Hearing date: 08/09

J
JWM Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Just an update:

W and I are proceeding with the divorce. We are having an independent financial consultant determine the seperate property issues so we can fairly divide our assets and real estate. Everything is just a negotiation now.

Even so she has invited me to dinner the last two days???

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
F
F
Good to hear from you John. How are you dealing with everything? I hope things are going well.

If there is one thing we all know - we will never understand our spouses and why they do the things they do :-).

Me:28, first M
H: 33, second M
Married: 08/08
Bomb: 10/08
H filed D and deployed: 12/08
Served: 04/09
I deploy: 07/09
Hearing date: 08/09

D
D
Originally Posted By: JWM
Just an update:

W and I are proceeding with the divorce. We are having an independent financial consultant determine the seperate property issues so we can fairly divide our assets and real estate. Everything is just a negotiation now.

Even so she has invited me to dinner the last two days???

Hmmmmm. Did you accept?

Maybe just wanting to be friendly with the father of her child?

Hope you are doing well and enjoying spring.

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
J
JWM Offline OP
OP Offline
J
FitChik, I agree...no way to understand what is going on with her. Her Mom was here and she has more issues with her than with me. I think she was shocked a couple of weeks ago when I changed the locks on our house. She got the message that things are changing so she may be playing me a bit.

I'm doing great...my work keeps me busy and I have good friends and family. When things get tough I go workout. My daughter and I are close and she is doing well...in some ways better.

Dudess, thanks, the spring here in Austin is beautiful. Got the boat out last weekend to get it ready for the lake...can't wait.

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
S
S
Hi J,

looks like you & I are at a similar place in our sitch.... I just changed the lock on the bedroom door. \:\)

Your daughter is a very lucky girl to have you.

remember when we were late night buddies here ?

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
J
JWM Offline OP
OP Offline
J
SC, hey, I do remember. Seems like a long time ago. Good thing that we are getting to the end of this broken road.

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
K
K
Austin, Tx?... I loved Austin and the "huge pool" you have in the middle (Barton Springs?) and the 6th street and all the tex-mex restaurants... I was 17 when I went the first time. I want to go back sometime...

Oops, sorry, I am Kalni. Have we met before? I am not sure anymore. I 've been here too long I think.

I wish things go as good as possible for you...
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
J
JWM Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Kalni, yes, Barton Springs is a great place to swim. My parents used to take me when I was little and it was a little surreal to see it when I first moved back here a few years ago. Austin is a great place to visit and live. We have it all.

Thanks for the support.

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
J
JWM Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Got a call from STBXW asking me not to go to Florida on vacation next week. She was worried that she or my daughter would get sick with the flu. I'm not sure she realized when she started this that divorce means not taking care of everything for her.

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard