Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
S
S
Hi Frank,

Just wondering....whose idea were the french toast sticks in the first place? It's hard to believe that D didn't already know (by age 5) that she didn't like french toast sticks. Is it possible that your W picks foods for D that she just wants "one bite" of? Since W definitely has some eating disorder issues, could she be "using" your D to fill that "one bite" need for herself?

Just wondering because she seemed to really resent you giving the fruit loops to your D.

Try to hang in there. You're dealing with a lot. Go stand in the warm breeze today and renew yourself. (At least I'm hoping it's pretty warm in NY today.)

Spitty

Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
FIB,

Ouch, and sorry...what did they say? Did they look worried or concerned for you or cry? Damn.

(SIGH) and

(((Big Hugs )))

(( j ))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
D
D
FIB, hang in there. Hopefully you will not have to deal with her much longer.

Your w seems to be spinning. Get out of the way or you'll get caught up in the vortex. And remind her that you are the parent also, and you made the decision to give her freakin fruit loops and SHE should not have tried to overrule your decision.

Come on FIB, just give me half an hour with her. I wont need more than that. Pretty please.

Begmind, FYI--

The line for FIB's wife and folks who want "a minute alone" with her, formed last year about 2 blocks west of NYC, WAY down the sidewalk, south past New Orleans, then West past Dallas, and on to the Pacific Coast Highway. Frank, we got your back.

( sigh ) \:\(

(( j ))

S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
D
D
25, well, I guess I'll just get in line, then -all 5'1 of me.
She really gets me angry. Especially when two young children are involved. Her mother's instinct is severely broken,

amen...and I just want ONE swing...

Sorry FIB, we aren't helping are we? (Well, we're helping US...)

((( j )))

S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
F
OP Offline
F
You guys are. I always try to be honest here. Here is one that I blame myself for:

I took the kids to the Empire State Building yesterday with my buddy 'Anthony' and his wife/kids. Coming home, my wife called but I was tired and just got off the train. Took the kids to Anthony's house and she texted me that she wanted to speak with them(as she usually does on MY day with them). The kids fell asleep and I didn't get back to her texts. I fell into a conversation with 'Anthony' and his wife and around 1130'ish my W called and demanded to know where I was and where were the kids. Calmly and softly, I told her it was none of her business where I was..that the kids were on the way home with me and they were safe.

To make a long story short, she taped me when I got home saying the same thing. She ranted about being their mother and needing to know where they were. I replied it was my day with them...I was their father....they were safe with me...that it was late and she should go to bed. So...she taped me saying that 'it was none of her business'. No screaming, cursing, yelling...calm.

My buddies say it means nothing. I hate that she tries to control me. But on the other hand, I regret not simply sending a one line text saying that they were asleep and with me. Hatred, but, I guess I fueled that one. My buddy is happy that I stood my ground. He is the tough one. However, if I had sent a simple text, this would have been avoided.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that OM4 is here, but, this is over so....it's not really an OM. My cell phone bill is high and she is texting one number...day and night (hi Frank_d...sound familiar). I believe he is married (perhaps getting a D)....owns a financial company...and lives in the wealthiest area of a local town.

Maybe it WAS all about money.

FIB

Staying under the same roof is obviously killing me.

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
F
F
Get a better texting plan.

Current Thread

FIB,

(sighs and hugs...only ONE sigh, okay?) You do own the stupid part of this and you know it so why hammer you? I mean, I think I'd have cracked long ago so if this is the worst of your "petty fighting" back at her, you win in my eyes.

So, but for the texting...there is nothing else different in her but you somehow feel that there is OM#4?

As much as that might still hurt, and I think it does, whether you want it to or not, it actually does have a positive side...YEP, here it comes.1) CLARITY, no more second thoughts...self doubts...etc. SHE is wacky, and you are not. ALSO,

#2) if this guy exists, AND IS wealthy, so much the better for you. Consider it a bonus or a raise. She'll be in more of a hurry to end this purgatorial existence AND probably be less greedy or at least not as terrified of running out of money.

3) IF he exists AND IF he is rich, Your kids won't starve while they're with them. You won't have to drive over with milk money for the next day in the middle of the night ((comment based on a true story of a friend & her stbxh))

See how wonderful it all is now??? Okay not that wonderful. But I think the clarity is a good thing. PLEASE FRANK tell me how much longer this is going on? I thought your L said the end of April, correct? Is the forensic part over?
To your w, I will say something only another woman would say OR understand...

#$%(*&^%<&*%)%#@$$$$$$$$$$$$????????!!!!
There, I had to get that off my chest.

((( j )))

S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
F
OP Offline
F
Preparing a new thread...but...not sure how much longer I will post. I know I have said this in the past, but, like others, it begins to get painful lingering in this. I feel dedicated and obligated to those I still follow.
Stage5: Acceptance II, well, uh
FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard