Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
#1700104 01/23/09 05:02 AM
H
OP Offline
H
Hi everyone!!!!

My last thread locked. Here is it, I think.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1699150

I agree with all of you!! 25 years, no problem telling your S22, I'm into getting all kinds of opinions. I have never seen nor talked with this woman. I think this whole thing is a game to her & she has been married at least 3 times before my H.

I feel her reasoning for emailing me about the money was to get me to respond & see if I had the same email. Last Aug he/she emailed me & wanted me to send him something to let them know that I refinanced the house in my name. I didn't respond but the email came in both their names & his last name. I believe it was her way of letting me know they were married. Since I didn't respond to that I guess she knew that I would respond if they were going to short me 500.00 & I fell right into that trap! Now I wish I had not emailed back & just waited to see if they would short me the money. She is evil! I believe she wanted to send something hateful, not sure why I haven't done anything to her. Although, I did really well in the D settlement. As my H said, I drained him, but look what he did to me!!! Anyway, I also did lots of snooping & found out about her & when I wrote my H a letter last Jan. I put in that letter that she had been M at least 3 times if not more. A few years ago my H tried to talk a friend of ours out of marrying a woman that had been married 3 times, my H hates stuff like that & up until I gave him that letter, I don't think he knew how many times she had been M. B/c he asked me how I found out all those things & did I hire someone. Well, I did hire someone but I didn't tell him, all I said was I did my homework which I found out more than the PI's did. They couldn't find out anything b/c she was in another state. Mostly what they did for me, after I found out her name/address/phone number they ran a report on her.

I just have a strong feeling that things are going south for them. Why in the world would she write something like that!! I'm sure my ex wouldn't do it!!!

Here is what my cousin said:

I would hate to be this woman and know I would eventually have to face God and be held accountable for my sins, especially against one of God's children.

I will not email her back, I will not stoop to her level. I hope I do find out about them. I don't know if he will be able to face me after all of this but I hope he will. I guess only time will tell.

Thank you all for being here & your support. So far no drama tonight nor anymore emails from that evil person. Of all times, I'm still grieving over the loss of my precious dog & then this!! But you are here for me & I so appreciate your advice & input & it doesn't bother me one bit if you tell someone else. Like I said, I love getting these opinions. I've never in my life dealt with anyone as hateful & mean as this person is & I actually kind of feel sorry for my ex at what he has gotten himself into. SCARY

A
A
Would you want to be married to that woman?! Yikes. Your X definitely got more than he bargained for, and it's only a matter of time before their R goes kablooey. I'm sure things are going south-- she's isolated him in a foreign country, consequently they're stuck together whenever he's not at work. He's gonna get tired of her in due course, you watch!

T
T
Hi nlt,

I am glad that you are alright. Being busy is sometimes a good thing as it keeps us from thinking too often of our Hs.

Forget about the e-mail you received. You don't really know who wrote it and you will only run around in circles. I did things like this and it got me nowhere. It only made me restless and sad. So try to think of something more happy.

I wish you a good week-end. (((HUGS)))

C
C
hey there, stbx lives with a woman the TOTAl opposite of what he liked : overweight, piecing, tattoes, bad mouth. So much for what values they used to have.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Everyone,

Yes, it is hard to believe that my X is with that woman. I don't believe he will be with her long but then again, who knows. I do think there is trouble, why in the world would she write those things.

It just seems when I'm trying to GAL, I get knocked down again. My dog died & that really threw me then these emails. I'm trying to ignore but it's hard. If I really thought that my X wrote those I would be more upset but I truly believe OW wrote it & she is crazy anyway but still it's just so mean. I have always tried to treat people like I want to be treated & this is just so far removed from anything I've ever been around. Maybe I just led a sheltered life but I never dreamed someone could be so awful to another person.

job Offline
nlt,
When a person feels insecure or threatened, they will do anything to keep their environment stable and yes, keep the spouse that they assisted in walking out the door. People who live lives of deceit, etc., are always looking over their shoulder and wondering when the spouse that left their home will walk again. After all, they both played in the adultery pool, so what makes either one of them think that it couldn't happen to them as well. Turn around is fair play.

The HO in your xh's life will screw up that little fantasy world in short order. She's already showing her hand and you know what? I would keep the emails, but I would try not to allow them to bother me because she's a "small" person in the scheme of things. She's nothing and it's evident that there is no class instilled in her upbringing.

N, you are a lady, a class act, and one that has been very hard for her to follow. Do not allow her to destroy your well being, for that's what she wants to do. Hug your pup this morning and know that you are loved by a lot of people. Her? She has nothing but fantasy, lies and deceit.

H
OP Offline
H
Snodderly,

Thank you so much!!! You made my day, you know just how to say the right things & make me feel better!!!

I do have a file that I'm keeping all those emails. I hope one day I will be able to show xh just what kind of person she really is. Not to do it in spite but just to show him what she put me thru. When I was snooping & he was still in the house with me, I saw an email he sent to her & it said "you are such a good person" boy she had him fooled. I think it was all a game to her.

((((HUGS))))

job Offline
nlt,
Once the "ho" thinks she has won the prize (by stealing your h), things will change. You see, she is really feeling very insecure and wants to make sure that you remain angry and hoping against hope that you've found someone else. As long as you are still in the background and have a tie to your xh and have not married, you are a very real threat to her. It doesn't matter that she's married him and got the prize.....she knows that the prize can just as easily slip away from her grasp and wake up and realize that he had everything he wanted at home w/you.

Your xh will have to see her for the warts, etc. she has, but the relationship is too new for that right now. The day will come....

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
H
OP Offline
H
Snodderly,

I talked to a friend of mine today who knows my xh pretty well, she agreed the "ho" wrote that & she is like everyone else on here, there is trouble in paradise & she feels threatened by me. I have a feeling that my xh may be realizing what she is like already.

I know he has been in MLC since about late 2004 or early 2005, going on 4 years now, he could be coming to his senses & she knows it. I know a lot of people say this on here but we really were soul mates, we never had many problems but our marriage got boring & he needed more excitement in his life, I guess. It would have been different if we had been having trouble but he just walked in said he wanted a D & I didn't have a clue, I said lets go for MC, he said no it was too late. The OW was running the show already. She redid his resume Sept. 4th, he told me Sept. 6th he wanted D. I'm not sure how someone could have that kind of control over someone else. Then again, maybe my ex is happy now. Who knows.

I'm just venting a little bit, thanks for letting me. A little down tonight.

((((HUGS)))))

T
T
Hi nlt,
I hope you had a lovely week-end and that you are a bit less down.

I wish you a nice week. (((HUGS)))

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard