Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sugar, you're one of the reasons why I still have any dreams for the future at all...

You always have an encouraging word and you have held me up in my darkest days. You have told me the truth no matter how hard it was to hear it...and I have become stronger because of it. You have helped me when my spirit was broken by that shell of a man that was my H. You made me believe that I was indeed stronger You encourage me to look towards the Lord at all times.

For those who will not find their spouse at the end of THEIR rainbow, worry not...if your story is anything to go by, the important thing is, we will find OURSELVES at the end of it and we will have learned something profound.

Thank you, my friend, I raise my glass of wine to you!

Smooches!
V

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

L
L
Chappy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will tell you what is steamy and dreamy you Chap of a man.

My seawead salad and my hot green tea that I had today for dinner.

No Mr Lissie just yet. Well I'm not looking, so I guess he will just find me some day.

My wonderful brother the oldest one, and his wife drove up to see me and M&M and my parents for Christmas.

I spent Christmas eve and Christmas Day with them. We really had a good time. They were so happy. X picked them up Christmas day afternoon, and I will get them back tomorrow morning I CAN NOT wait to bulldozer them at the door and bite them and lick them. I have never been away from them so long.

They were able to enjoy a 2nd Christmas with their dad and his new family.

How can i be upset about that. I miss them yes. But they haven't spent this much consecutive time with their dad in 3 years.

Yes it is shared with 3 other kids and his GF. That is just something I have come to accept, and the kids very sloooooooooowly are accepting it too.

Thank you for always just being there chap. Now go back to the closet. Besos.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
L
L
Vali it's all about the wine i mean if we really get down to it.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
B
OP Offline
B
Thanks for that, Sweet Vali,

We have all had our own crosses to bear, our own sources of hurt and pain, we've all gone at our own speed, come to things in our own time and in our own way, but we have always been there for one another, and when one has had their time to be down, the others have been there to lend a hand and a heart.

But what I have learned is that I couldn't have done this on my own, I couldn't will it or force it or horse myself through it. I had to let go and surrender the situation and my will to God. And take the help of the friends that He gave me along the way.

love,
BmfA

B
OP Offline
B
Oh yez...

The broadening of the wine horizons.

Most definitely part of the playbook.

Well, what is life without wine, after all???

I can certainly say that my appreciation of wine has broadened with this life experience... \:o

V

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

S
S
Originally Posted By: BaseballMyFanny
Ian, I hope your unnimble fingers intended "sweet" and not "sweat", 'cause I don't do that...

Have missed you too, Sugar,
BmfA

I did mean sweets... it's not easy typing on my phone....

Great post, I am right there with you in that success takes on many different forms. Marriage recovery is great if that is what is best for you, but sometimes what is best is to move forward with your life and make it as great as you can.

Your wit has been sorely missed around here.... What's up with the baseball my fanny stuff??? I have seen your fanny and well, let's just say if baseball has it, I am jealous of baseball

So, I am thinking my Mets might just have a leg up on your braves this year ;\)

A little birdie... sorry a little beautiful birdie has kept me semi up to date on you as I do ask about you when we speak. I am so happy for you and all that you have accomplished. I can only imagine how happy you must be in your new job and that makes me very happy for you.

As far as he goes, we reap what we sew.... blech.....

Glad your back doll.....

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

does't get any better than this than to bring out the oldies that got me thru my times here. Loved reading your post BA, loved it, loved it! I hope that many will read it and find the inspiration it truly gives. Thanks for giving such a beautious update on your life.

I will be answering your email..........life has gotten to me the last couple days.........but I will survive.

i love you and your words of wisdom,

brue

I'm alive, I'm happy - why shouldn't I tell the world I've got my head screwed back on just fine.
Life is good for the Brue!
B
B
Don't get to see a lot of the senior posters here much anymore, glad to hear things are going your way.

S
S
Holy crap, did you just call BA a senior poster dude...

Duck everyone.....

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard