Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
#1669194 12/09/08 04:41 AM
H
OP Offline
H
My last thread locked.

Thank you True & I hope you have a nice week also!!

Not much going on with me. I did have to take my dog back to the vet today, she was sick yesterday. He told me that it was stress. I told him I couldn't imagine what she would have to be stressed about she has it made. But he said it was from me b/c of all that I have been thru this past year, plus I've been concerned about her with her kidney failure so we have to work on that. She ate better tonight & didn't throw it up.

Not much going on with ex, of course, since he is in China with OW I never hear from him. I'm still praying & working on forgiveness. That's all I can do for now.

Thank you all for being here for me, I still need you!!!!

((((HUGS)))))

A
A
Nlt,
It's amazing how much pets pick up from us. Hope your dog gets better.

All you can do right now is continue to pray for H. It's all in God's hands.

Thinking of you.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Addie!

Yes, it is amazing how the pets pick up on us!!! This dog is so smart, she has always been smart so it does stand to reason. She ate a little last night & this morning & then a little tonight but threw it up so I think it's going to take a few days. I'm trying to show her a positive attitude but the vet said it didn't matter that she would still pick it up.

You are right, all I can do now is pray for my H. I'm trying not to worry & just let go let God. When I think about things I try to just stop & say, "H, I forgive you" I think I have to do that for myself as much as for him.

I'm thinking of you also!!

((((HUGS)))

T
T
Hi nlt,
Thanks for posting on my thread and thinking about me. - I hope your dog will be better soon.

I think you are doing a pretty good job of trying not to think of your H, although I know how hard it is. Keep it up.

I am also thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

Last edited by Truelove; 12/10/08 09:25 PM.
H
OP Offline
H
Hi True!

I'm really trying, I do think about my H all the time. I had a dream about him last night, it was so vivid! He had just come back & I was emailing friends & family to say, H is home!

My dog was worse today, so back to the vet we went. He was afraid it was her kidneys & was going to give her fluids to flush them out but he did blood work & the kidney levels were down, not much but it was promising. Her problem is Pancreatitis, so he gave her a shot & some antibiotics & she seems better tonight.

Thank you for keeping in touch with me!!!

((((HUGS)))

T
T
Hi nlt,
It is my pleasure to stay in touch with you.

Yes, dreams are sometimes so vivid. They also hurt us a lot when we wake up and have to live in the rea world again!

I left you a note regarding snow and driving on my thread. But I guess you already know it.

I hope that your dog is doing better today.

Have a nice week-end. Take care. (((HUGS)))

job Offline
nlt,
I do hope that your dog is doing better today. It's so difficult to see a pet in pain and discomfort and not be able to help them.

Dreams can be so life like. I suspect your dog's health is bringing thoughts of your h to your mind, just as the holidays will. Let's hope and pray he's thinking of you as well. We can't rule out the strong power of mental telepathy!

Hope you have a pleasant weekend.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
A
Hi Nlt,

You haven't posted in a couple of days. I hope your dog is better with the antibiotics.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
H
OP Offline
H
Hi True, Snodderly & Addie,

Thank you for checking on me & my dog! She is some better, at least she is not throwing up. She still has diarrhea & wakes me up 3am to go out & still not eating great but she feels better. The vet called me last night about 8pm to check on her, he wants me to bring her back in next week, he wants to give her something for her appetite & maybe for diarrhea.

Yes, the dream was so real! I woke up & expected him to be next to me in bed. Snodderly, you are so right I haven't ruled out the power of mental telepathy!! I can't believe he could just stop loving me & not ever think about me. I know he has OW to think about now but I also know she has brainwashed him. Hopefully he will wake up & hopefully he is thinking of me also. The holidays are tough but when I think of him or what has happened this past year I try to just stop & say "H, I forgive you".

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

((((HUGS))))

T
T
Hi nlt,
Thanks for posting on my thread. I appreciate your posts.

I was amazed to hear that Snodderly mentioned the power of mental telepathy. I used to have it with H. Whenever he was away I thought that I would like to talk to him, and sure enough a few minutes later he rang me up. We had a very good thread to each other.

I hope your dog is feeling better today.

Have a good week. (((HUGS)))

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard