Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
W
W

Lithium 54 on XM and Sirius. Only the best beaver themed music, all day, all night

E
E
Quote:
Only the best beaver themed music, all day, all night

Now that's my kind of music..XM 54..I'll tune in at work tomorrow..on the MYFy..

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I got a package with a copy of the divorce judgment in the mail from my L today - STBXW had signed and they had been submitted to the court. Now I just wait for confirmation from the court that I am a legally single fellow.

This evening was the kids school winter concert. W called earlier asking if OM68 could attend. I said ok but that I dont want to meet him. She called a bit before the concert to tell me he could not make it. W and I sat together for the concert and had some nice conversation.

She is letting me have the kids on her Friday night so I can take them, GF40 and her D4 to my company party. Saturday morning, S8 and I will go collect food door to door with the Cub Scouts while GF40, D6 and her D4 stay home to make cupcakes. After we are done with the Cub Scouts, I will drop my kids back with the X, and then GF40, her D4 and I will visit/have dinner with my father and step mother.

I have Sunday to myself to clean house, setup x-mas lights/tree, and work outside in the yard.

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I am at home doing some yard work today and copying a bunch of DVD home movies so STBXW has her own copies. It is sad to look back and see that there was nothing in our previously happy marriage that would justify a sane person to want to leave. I wonder what STBXW will feel when see watches these.

A
A
God.. I dread to think.. considering how she's been so far, not well I would imagine. Interesting she called to ask if OM68 could come and then, mysteriously he didnt. Anyway, how did the DVDs make you feel???

Al

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
F
fb2 Offline
F
<< S8 and I will go collect food door to door with the Cub Scouts
Kerry, We did this a couple of weekends ago. Thank God for Cub Scouts as it does S8 a lot of good. W does not allow S8 to go to Cub Scouts on her weeks in retaliation for my not sending D12 to a "Mad Donna" concert. So S8 and I continue to "do our best". I'm not sure what letter of the Greek alphabet describes my W - probably "Omega" as she has to have the last word ;-)

G
G
Hey Kerry..

You are neat guy.. and good know.

*hugs*

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
The Cub Scouts are a great organization. I sure enjoy talking with S8's den leader. I am still up in the air on the Girl Scouts as some of ther communication and policy seems flawed.

As S8 and I were finishing up on the food drive, X called a couple of times asking when we were going to be done. When we I got home, she was outside waiting. As I was trying to get S8 and D6 ready to go out to her, she started coming to the door and GF40's super friendly D4 went out to meet her with my D6. I could see that X was trying to look through the door to see if she could see GF40.

GF40, her D4 and my D6 made a bunch of cup cakes while S8 and I were gone. D6 packaged some up to take to her mom's house.

Just watched first touchdown by the Gators! Gotta go help Mikes Tide now.

R
R
Originally Posted By: KerryK
I am at home doing some yard work today and copying a bunch of DVD home movies so STBXW has her own copies. It is sad to look back and see that there was nothing in our previously happy marriage that would justify a sane person to want to leave. I wonder what STBXW will feel when see watches these.

KerryK,

My friend, I have no idea..... I boxed up several love letters, card and pictures a few weeks ago with exW's stuff... exW picked them up at "our" house.......

My new W believes exW has kept all the love letters, card and pictures to look at "later".... Whatever "later" means......

The thing is I honestly think she will look back at this whole sitch and wish she had done everything differently.....

I understand all too well about the "previously happy marriage"... I think your exW will look back in 5 or 10 years and wish she had been a faithful W....

I wish I had all the answers, my friend........ I do know people do selfish and immature things..... That is just life.....

The really sad thing is people do these things full well knowing what they are doing.... Some say stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results... I RESPECTFULLY disagree.... Stupidity is knowing what you are about to do is stupid and others telling you what you are about to do is stupid AND doing it anyway.....

I wish you, your family and GF all the best....

Take Care,

RMG

Last edited by RMG77739; 12/07/08 07:27 AM.

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before." from "Good Will Hunting"

R
R
Originally Posted By: KerryK
I could see that X was trying to look through the door to see if she could see GF40.

KerryK,

This is funny..... She KNOWS she traded down big time.... I guess she wants to see if you traded up.....

I made sure my exW knows how attractive my new W is.... I sent out the link to our wedding pictures to some of her family members I was close to.... I know... I was bad...

I bet that was interesting......... I wonder if her family thought "Wow! If RMG was really that in to exW, why did he he get married to new W?"

RMG

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before." from "Good Will Hunting"

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard