Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
O
One Day Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Last thread locked: Pure and simple every time

I STILL don't have much to report. No contact from H, no flirting from CEO. I've been asked out by a couple of guys. One's funny, the other's rich. I'll probably go out with them for lunch or a drink (not together) and have a bit of fun. Neither are marriage material, not that I'm particularly thinking along those lines for now, but it'll be nice to get out a bit and enjoy being pursued a bit.

Work is still busy. Not much to report there either. I'm sighing periodically and taking deep breaths dealing with things a day at a time. And in my spare time thinking of ways to be solution oriented and bring the flirting back to CEO ;\)

Hope you guys are all well,

L. xx

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart.
And you'll never walk alone.
V
V
(((((((Lisa)))))))

M
M
(((((((((Lisa)))))))))))

Good update. I've been worried for you and your thread was locked. Glad to hear there's been no drama. Sad to know that H still hasn't contacted you. And SERIOUSLY bummed that there has been no flirting from CEO! Too bad!

The two guys asking you out has to be a great boost! Of course, I am not surprised because you are such a lovely lady.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

O
One Day Offline OP
OP Offline
O
((((Mishka)))) ((((Jeff))))

It IS nice to be asked out- good for the PMA. But I too am seriously annoyed that CEO has stopped flirting. I was reading some of my old posts and he was really full on with it and then stopped. I don't suppose there's much I can do to bring it back but keep being normal and let him come to me, if he ever does again.

Interesting that H hasn't made contact either. I'm not really sad about it- honestly, I'm much more upset about CEO not flirting any more. With H, I think he needed some time to see what his life is like without me in it, and this could be it. He may decide he doesn't like it, in which case hat'll be interesting. or he may decide it's fine and he's not bothered about me, in which case it's his loss. Sad but true.

How are you guys?

T
T
dearest OD,

I do not know what is going on with CEO, or with H. In the case of CEO, maybe he needs a little encouragement? is it possible you are "playing too hard to get"? maybe he is just overwhelmed and depressed and his brain CPU is overloaded and if he started thinking about how hot and amazing you are his brain would shortcircuit and smoke would come out of his ears and he would... explode?

i am sure if he realized how much you liked him flirting with you he probably wouldn't stop.

(((OD)))
love,
T

V
V
(((((Lisa)))))
Be patient on the CEO! I think that he may have been told off a bit by the chairman, and he is unde ra lot of stress. Wait 'til things shake out. If he is interested, he'll be back. He is a strong, self confident guy. He hasn't backed off because of your reaction, I'm sure of it.

Your H, well, he's just brain dead. Might make a good science experiment!

K
K
I would be really bummed in your shoes also. About CEO of course... I am afraid you DBed the poor guy a litle too much. But I am sure you can fix things in no time. If you really want to.
And it is sad that we ALWAYS have to "lose" someone in a way to realise how much they affected our life.
I hope work gets settled soon and that those 2 dates dont turn out (very) bad.
Love
K

Your H? Nothing to say... surely brain dead as Jeff says.

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
O
One Day Offline OP
OP Offline
O
((((Handsome, Lovely, Sunshine))))

Handsome- I'm seriously hoping my H isn't brain dead. don't worry me like that! I guess he's just away for a while. Who knows.

Lovely- your post made me laugh out loud like a crazy woman- so funny!!

Sunshine- you think I played too hard to get with CEO? Maybe my perception about what constitutes being inviting is different to other peoples, but trust me- he's had the opportunity to spend time with me and hasn't taken it. He IS busy with work, so maybe that's why, but I think it's down to him now.

Another day at work. It was me, CEO and cockney guy. CEO was in a few meetings, but cockney guy is really funny so we spent a lot of time laughing. At one point I was crying from laughing too much, so that was good. Didn't interact too much with CEO, bu we joked a little editing a document later in the afternoon, and he took the mickey out of my hat (which is uber-cool, I should say- he thought I looked like a Russian peasant). Nothing flirtatious, but that was fine. At one point I mentioned that odd girl had given me the third degree about where I was when CEO was asking me work questions last Sunday. He asked if I thought she was jealous. I do think she is a bit, so I said that and said I thought he had an admirer there (she also periodically asks me if I had a good time with him last night).

As I was leaving work I was crossing the road outside the office and I heard some footsteps come up behind me. Then a man asked me if we were getting the same bus. I turned around to see if he was talking to me, and he was. (This is really wierd). anyway, he said he'd seen me walk past his shop every day for weeks and that he loved my smile and would I like to go for a drink with him tonight. I said no, so he asked about tomorrow night, and then Sunday and Monday. Talk about persistance. In the end I managed to get away, but not before he'd told me he talked too much, owned the suit shop and given me a kiss on each cheek. I guess it was quite sweet, and he was OK looking so it wasn't horrible. I've never had a man run after me down the street to tell me he liked my smile before anyway.

You'd think I'd be pleased wouldn't you? But WHY OH WHY OH WHY won't my H chase me down the street to tell me I have a beautiful smile? Or failing that at least my handsome, super-smart CEO?!!! Always the ones you're not interested in. *sigh*

K
K
(WOW!!!!!) Babe, as long as they are coming after you it's a good thing. You should start worrying when they stop... LOL!!!

My Lady, sorry to break this to you but your H is indeed brain dead. There is no other explanation...
S

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
O
One Day Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hello Sunshine!

LOL too- you're right about the general men thing. I don't know what to make of my H disappearing. I really hope he's in a withdrawal period and missing me. Maybe I was just too much for him; I'm not easy to handle, as you can probably tell from my posts.

How are you? Looking forward to lunch?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard