Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
G
gForce Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks for checking. We never lost power - most of the folks who did were in the southern part of the state. I was actually in NYC this past weekend to see D14 perform. She is quite the aspiring actress, and looked like she was having a great time -- but it was a lot of driving this weekend.

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
G
G
Hey G...

We may have passed each other going in opposite directions. Isn't it magical watching your daughter on stage as she radiates the joy of performing?

Glad to hear you kept your power. Even better is the joy, calm and postivity (?) in all your posts.

You're the best..

*hugs*

G
gForce Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yea, she was great. There were points where I was really surprised by her emotional intesity. Silly to say, but I am realizing she is becoming a young woman. I was really proud of her.

Also had a chance to do some shopping. I must say, this was one of the few times I remember actually enjoying shopping. I got W a coat she asked for, and a bracelet that will be a surprise. The girls were mostly done already, but I did get a Precious Moments figurine of "Beauty and the Beast" for D14 - she must have watched that movie a thousand times when she was younger. Dad still can't let go of his little girl.

I kept thinking of my trips to NYC earlier in the year - when we were "working on" trying to repair our M, W used to use those times to hook up with XOM. This time, she called several times a day to tell me she missed me and loved me. I don't feel like we are working on anything right now. It feels like we are just us. I have a date with the knife Saturday. Going out on a limb, but we already had plans to take FIL to a Patriots game Sunday. Maybe the cold seat will be as good as an ice pack in the nether regions.

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Thread
E
E
Quote:
I have a date with the knife Saturday. Going out on a limb, but we already had plans to take FIL to a Patriots game Sunday. Maybe the cold seat will be as good as an ice pack in the nether regions.

I hope you can make that..and hope things go well.

K
K
I'm not sure the sitting at the game will be the issue, more like the walking from the car to the stadium seats! ouch!! I hope you going under the knife produces the joy that you are hoping for in the future. Hugs.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
E
E
Hey gForce,

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello. Thanks for posting on my thread. It was hard to read it, but I know what you're trying to say. It doesn't matter what W throws at me, the whole point of DBing is to not let anything get in the way.

I'm feeling a bit better today. Trying to focus on work until I can figure out the best way to tell W about how I feel about what she said on Tuesday. Maybe I'll need to practice it with a friend.

It looks like you're going great. That's sooooo inspiring. I still have to read all your old posts. That should help.

Thanks again.

esky

H42 W36 M9 yrs
D8 D5
d-day: 21/11/07
S and moved out: 22/2/08
Still S: 22/11/10

Current Sitch
G
gForce Offline OP
OP Offline
G
If you are going through all my threads, prepare and beware. I'm no role model!

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Thread
K
K
Originally Posted By: gForce
I don't feel like we are working on anything right now. It feels like we are just us.
I loved this G!!! To me this is easy loving, love shouldnt be a constant struggle all the time... Being with the one you love shouldnt be always complicated...

Originally Posted By: gForce
I have a date with the knife Saturday. Going out on a limb, but we already had plans to take FIL to a Patriots game Sunday. Maybe the cold seat will be as good as an ice pack in the nether regions.

Good Luck with that!!
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
G
G
Hey Peter..

What a gift for Christmas.

You're a good man. Lucky you live in nice ice cold Maine. It should help with the recovery.

*hugs*

K
K
Isn't it funny how in the cold places they are trying to sell you things to warm you up and here you are and we are trying to figure out a way to cool you down. Hey maybe the next great idea next to a bag of frozen peas!!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard