Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1622222 10/16/08 03:36 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Fellow DBers,

When I began this journey back in 2006, I honestly thought I was not going to make it through this period. I wanted nothing more than to see my M restored and made even better. That was not to be. It was so incredibly difficult. God carried me every step of the way until I could get back on my feet with His help.

I wanted to stop by and share God's latest blessing..... Wifey and I put a bid in for a house I call La Casa Grande... It is a big house (Surprise!) in a beautiful area of town...... For me, it is a little slice of heaven... The type of place I always wanted to live... Our bid was accepted....

So, Wifey and I will be moving out of the house I originally purchased with my exW..... I have to say once again... Wifey was so very patient with helping me get the house together.... My exW just blazed out... The house was frankly a disaster.... Wifey was such a blessing....

The REAL irony is exW and I went to look at the models up there a couple of weeks prebomb..... She loved them.... Where exactly is La Casa Grande? Three houses down from the models we looked at back in September 2006......

I am so blessed.... I have my health.... My career... My job... I have an awesome new W....... I have two cute little dogs... A BMW.... AND now... La Casa Grande... God has upgraded EVERYTHING in my life!

I pray all of you find all the blessings God has in store for you!

Take Care,

NMD

Last edited by No_More_Dodo; 10/16/08 03:38 PM.

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last --more than passion or even sex!" - Simone Signoret
Congratulations!!! Wishing you EVERY good thing!

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
K
K
NMD!
That sounds awesome!! Congrats to you and wifey! \:\)

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

R
R
NMD - I thought you and RMG were one in the same...

Sounds like things are going great for you, and I am glad \:\)

N
OP Offline
N
sgctxok, KarenMarieS and Donna...Found,

Thanks! I wasn't trying to brag or anything... It is 100% God working in my life........ Without Him nothing is possible... With Him ALL things are possible...... If we believe....

I just wanted to attempt to encourage everyone..... Things WILL get better.....

Donna, yes I am both......

Take Care,

NMD

Last edited by No_More_Dodo; 10/17/08 01:55 AM.

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last --more than passion or even sex!" - Simone Signoret
C
C
Dodo.... great to hear from you. Glad to hear things continuing to move forward. La Casa Grande? Sounds nice.

Ciao.

Chaz

N
OP Offline
N
Chaz,

I think La Casa Grande is going to be a great place. When the market rebounds, it should be worth another 50%. It will be a blessing to have that much equity.

We just finished up the counter offer on my house originally purchased with exW; it sold in less than three weeks. The hopes and dreams with exW all died back in October 2006... That is just the way it is... Selling the house closes another chapter of my life... Listening to Decode by Paramore over and over.... Makes me realize just how surreal the events of the past two years really are.....

Quote:
How did we get here?
I used to know you so well
Well how did we get here?
Well, I think I know

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And its hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can't see

What kind of man that you are
If you're a man at all
Well I will figure this one out on my own
(I'm screaming, "I love you so.")
On my own
(My thoughts you can't decode)

What happened happened... I will NEVER be the same..... I have been shattered into a million pieces.... I have been rebuilt by the Creator.... I have embraced that fact....

We all have the choice to look through the windshield at the present and future.... or focus on the rear view mirror of the past....... I choose to look ahead..... God has much in store for all of us...

I pray you find God's very best....

NMD

Last edited by No_More_Dodo; 10/22/08 03:54 AM.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard