Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
N
Originally Posted By: livinginlimbo
The bottom line: Forgiveness is not an option.

livinginlimbo,

I believe that with all of me.... There is NO choice... Yet, as a Christian, I believe one can still divorce in the case of adultery....

That is what happened in my previous M..... I KNOW I was NOT the perfect H..... I can honestly say I will face Him some day with a clear conscience knowing I did everything to save my M.....

NMD

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last --more than passion or even sex!" - Simone Signoret
One thing I've learned as the years go on (and on and on)....never say never. You may not be able to imagine your ability to forgive.

Forgiveness is NOT saying....oh, it's ok.

It's saying...you no longer need to pay for it. I do not hold you accountable for that any longer. I am letting it go.

Annulment eligibility...you never know about that until you actually go through the process. Adultery is not grounds. My exhusband was able to obtain an annulment. I would never have thought we had grounds. But the church did not agree. I was surprised. (I was divorced pre-DB .... came here 2 relationships later)

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
F
F
I forgive you, SG

;\)

thanks

why..or for what?

Last edited by sgctxok; 10/17/08 10:34 PM.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
F
F
lol, I dunno, I was just in the forgiving mood

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard