Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
OP Offline
G
It was only last night that I couldnt sleep again. Had a terrile dream. Was doing alo better with sleep on and off but was getting enough to function right. I just want to get trough this and be happy again with or wothout here. Dont want it to consume my whole day and make my life missrable,this can not b love?
I am staying strong though and not calling to my surprise,must mean I am getting stronger.
Even though MIL told me this I just analyze too much and look in the past and say this is not the woman I married or fell in love with. What has happened can someone do this to another even though they used to be so much in love. Sometimes i think she is not sorry for what she did but just sorry she got caught. Maybe thats why she is that way.
Did find out through a friend that she went to our church last Sunday sat in the back and wrote a 130 dollar check for offering,but jetted out to make sure I dont see her.
I know what she is doing. she letting the other woman off slowly which I think is wrong because she will always be there waiting on her.My wife should of done this cold turkey,i do understand feelings are involved but I dont think its right

P
P
Originally Posted By: garry1969
Sometimes i think she is not sorry for what she did but just sorry she got caught. Maybe thats why she is that way.

Garry,

This is probably true, at least for right now. So what? FWAWs and AWAWs will tell you that they went thru this period, and what they said to their spouses, and what they did, wasn't REALLY how they felt. They're fogged out.

I see you struggling, trying to find the "why"s and the fairness in all of this. Save yourself some time: THERE IS NONE. Life just handed you a great big chit sandwich, and you can either start to deal with it, a bite at a time, or you can let the unfairness of it all consume you.

Your choice.

Puppy

P
P
Garry, do you golf at all?

Puppy

G
OP Offline
G
Never played was always interested I guess never tried it but I think i could learn it quick besides the Tee shot,lol
you are right need to get off the Y and focus on the future,I will make it if it takes everything I got i will be on top one day and look back and this and probbly laugh and say damn she had you by the Nuts.Well enough of that,will fly back to my Unit to Ft.Knox for some paperwork tomorrow for one day and turn around.so maybe that will help me focus a little

G
OP Offline
G
I really appreciate your help it seems you are always there for me when i am in need.I wish I could help some people on here like that

P
P
Make a success of YOU, and you will someday. There are a lot of "pay it forward" types on here, and one day that will be you.

First things first!

Puppy

G
OP Offline
G
That sounds good,I know I made my shar of mistakes,but also know what helped and maybe make a forum about it,
I am telling you my wife is the poster child they talk about in DR no lie they must of interviewed her

P
P
Trust me, there's a huge market for I-Used-to-Be-a-DB-Knuckleheads out there. I know, I'm a founder!!! LOL

G
OP Offline
G
LOL,isnt it funny how we can give advice think clearly on others issues but we have a hard time following our own advice

P
P
Absolutely!!!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard