Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
poet #1573781 08/28/08 06:04 PM
S
S
TwinDad - we only had one correspondance - but we seems like we had similar situations, except I only have a daughter... Better to respect the wife's wishes than to blog... best wishes

Me:40 / W:33 / D:3
T:7.5/M:4
D Day: 1/24/08
Legal Separated: 6/12/08
BF who sleeps over: confirmed 11/10/08
Suspect BF pre-dates D Day

http://tinyurl.com/Original-thread
http://tinyurl.com/Second-thread
http://tinyurl.com/Third-thread

Originally Posted By: TwinDad
I want to thank this site and the wonderful caring people on it for helping me grow as a person and helping me to restore my self esteem. I feel I have become a stronger person and now need to stand and face these challenges as they come before me.

TD,
As always, you seem to so easily say what we all are thinking.

It is with imense sadness that I tell you goodbye. I wish you and your family only the best.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
1hope #1574277 08/29/08 12:37 AM
You will obviously be missed. I will keep you and your marriage on the prayerlist and you will always be welcome here.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
TD,

Though you really aren't here, I wanted you to be the first to "know".....

H told me that he loved me this morning as he walked out the door for work! \:\)

It was spontaneous and I have not heard it from him like that in soooo looong.

I hope that all is going well for you.

My first link
1hope #1587452 09/10/08 12:20 PM
I wonder if you are reading along, even if you aren't posting?

Having a hard time standing on my own this week.

My first link
1hope #1766448 05/12/09 08:42 PM
TD,
I was thinking about you this afternoon, and thought I would float out a message in case you are out there reading. You last told me that you thought that this year would be happier for me...and you were right.

Things have improved for me so much. Such a big change from just one year ago! I have my H "of old" my friend is back and life is so good.

We celebrated our grandson's first birthday last weekend, and were all together as a family.

In case you read this, I want to thank you for all of the good guidance and support that you shared. Although there are many wonderful people on this site, you seemed to always say the things that I needed to hear.

I think of you and your family often. I hope that all is well and that you and your wife are working on the "new addition" that you were thinking about.

Every single day I thank God for the DB book, the people on this site and the love that my H and I again share!

Thank you TD! Have a wonderful summer \:\)

My first link
1hope #1771270 05/21/09 12:09 PM
T
TwinDad Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hope,

Thanks for the kind words, although I haven't lurked here in quite a while, I did today :-)

Things are going pretty good in our life, my kids will be 4 in a couple months! We haven't worked on the addition you mentioned, which is OK, it no longer has anything to do with our M, just me W getting used to being herself after climbing out of the tunnel (making progress every day). In either case I feel blessed to have the two children we have. Our R is doing very well and seems very normal and natural which is a good thing.

I am very glad to hear things are going well on your hoemfront as well. I have thought about you and your H and the other women + her H from time to time. You are a good person and deserve to have the happiness that you are experiencing. Spoil that grandbaby!

Last edited by TwinDad; 05/21/09 12:10 PM.

TwinDad
Me 39, W 36, M 11
W - MLC, WAW????
2 Kids B/G 3 YRS Old
Start of the Long and Bumpy Road.....
On the verge of piecing.....a new beginning
J
JCJ Offline
J
Hey TwinDad

Great to hear your update, I'm so pleased to hear you are doing well. Congratulations on the progres and on keeping that progress going. smile

Julia

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard