Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
J
OP Offline
J
Hi Guys,

I feel that after Thursday night we've gone back into Stage 1 of the cycle. I invited him for dinner tonight and he declined. It would appear that the friendship stage will have to be slowly approached again. I guess I wanted things to go a little quicker than they were going. Patience is key to all of this and I think I got a little ahead of myself.

Time to pull back and regroup. I won't initiate any activities for a while and give him time to pull back a bit too.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
L
L
(((Jen))) we all backslide. Heck, look at me, I am the QUEEN of backslide!!! You will get through this. I think you have the right idea of backing up and regrouping. We all need to do that sometimes.

How are you feeling?

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

J
OP Offline
J
Hi Lola! I'm ok just a little saddened that's all. Feeling like the weather (thunder and lightening with heavy rain) here today.

Everything will be fine I'm sure.I've come along way since February so I know I'll be ok.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
L
L
Yes you will. I think this is a momentary setback, and it will blow over. You and your H have had too much positive interaction. Again, maybe he just needs a brain break, and so do you. Its okay to take care of you. I know that is easier said than done, but just relax. Do something today just for you. (((Jen)))

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

J
OP Offline
J
Hi Lola! The good news is he still wants to go to the football game tomorrow but the bad news is the weather might not agree!

The end of the DB road
L
L
See then!!! You guys have come too far for you to worry. I know it is hard, especially in light of all you have been through. Make a new strategy, just relax and go with the flow. Find something you can do, rubber band or something, when you feel yourself starting to slip. You are really doing great!

J
JCJ Offline
J
You are Jen, don't be discouraged. Show him a positive you.

(((Jen)))

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Lola and Julia! Send some good weather vibes please! It's expected to be rainy til Wednesday...yuck!

The end of the DB road
A
A
Jen,
You've been doing really well. Your H wouldn't agree to go to the game with you if you were back at stage 1. It seems you are at stage 2 but you would like to hurry it along into stage 3 and he's not ready for that YET. Try not to push it (easier said than done). He obviously enjoys spending time with you. Hang in there!

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
J
JCJ Offline
J
We actually had some nice weather today for the first time in weeks so I'm sending it right over!!!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard