Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
O
One Day Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Last thread didn't lock, but I thought it was going to soon. Here are links to the last ones

Night time slows, raindrops splash rainbows (contains links to all previous on the front page)
Perhaps someone you know could sparkle and shine
As daydreams slide from colour to shadow
Picture the moonglow, that dazzles my eyes

Dreams of sights, of sleigh rides in seasons
Where feelings, not reasons, can make you decide
As leaves pour down, splash autumn on gardens

(((((guys)))))

Michelle- I didn't forget about the mud wrestlers. Sweet dreams they were too!!

Ali- thanks for posting. The moving away thing came up as I was thinking of applying for a job which involves moving to Loughborough. I wasn't really looking for a reaction- it's just part of my life moving on. I am pleased he was willing to meet on Tuesday though- that was nice, and we had a good time.

Handsome- I think you're spot on about H not knowing where to find his happiness. He's looking for it everywhere except in himself and in trying to find solutions. The football hobby thing should help a bit though- he's always wanted to play regularly, so I see him signing up to do it as a really good thing.

Had a good day at work today. I went out for lunch to a nice restaurant on Bond Street and then we spent the afternoon in the office watching the Olympics and laughing/joking with each other. Then spoke to Austin and DB Coach and came home.

H mailed me a couple of times, mentioning lunch tomorrow in his first message. He said he needed to think of somewhere for us to go. I suggested a restaurant or a picnic depending on the weather and he liked the picnic idea, so I hope it doesn't rain (except the forecast says it will). It was nice that he remembered it. He also said he was going to look on YouTube for links, asked about my work and told me he'd been out to Borders to look for books at lunchtime.

So the next element of my DBing is to surprise H a little and deliver a bit more energy to him in the way I used to when we first started seeing each other. I have to try being peeved about something and see what happens. Should be straightforward for me- there's lots to complain about, like annoying people on the tube who can't stick to their own personal space!

I'm also allowed to suggest activities for our wedding anniversary next week- something edgy. We'll see how that goes tomorrow. I'm planning to dress a bit differently- maybe a mini skirt and boots as long as it's work appropriate.

V
V
First!

Now I have to read it!

V
V
Originally Posted By: One Day
I'm planning to dress a bit differently- maybe a mini skirt and boots as long as it's work appropriate.

You are just trying to kill me, aren't you!

(((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))

O
One Day Offline OP
OP Offline
O
LMAO Handsome!!

If I was dressing for you, I wouldn't bother with the boots. It'd just be.........

......socks! ;\)

J
JCJ Offline
J
Lisa, that's great. Were you happy with the session, are you finding it helpful? I love the mini skirt and boots combo, I always think that looks so sexy. I don't have the legs for it though, mine are ok until the knee then it all goes wrong \:D

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
O
One Day Offline OP
OP Offline
O
((((Julia))))

I thought the session was OK, although it wasn't as informative for me as the first session. I felt as though I just need to keep doing what I'm doing, which is fine, but I knew that! Mixing it up is a good idea though- worth a go and it's always good to get encouragement! I'm still not sure about miniskirt and boots to work, but we'll see. I also have knee issues!

Mishka (((((hugs))))) - I opened a new thread and am posting here now- wanted to close the last one, but obviously my plan failed and now I look like I'm hogging the board!! ;\)

E
E
One Day - I can so imagine you being a DB coach yourself. I think I speak for all the ladies here.... you have taught me so much about how to DB and flirt and experiment.

Can you wear a lab coat over the sexy miniskirt and boots to make it less risque? (Lab coat probably spoils the look though!!) ha ha! (((Lisa)))

Me - 29
H - 32
Married 7 years
Separated 09/07
A
A
Hey Lisa,

I was curious about this ... "So the next element of my DBing is to surprise H a little and deliver a bit more energy to him in the way I used to when we first started seeing each other. I have to try being peeved about something and see what happens." can you explain taht a bit more, I didnt really understand! When you said you had to deliver a bit more energy, I thought you meant pizzaz or being up or happy or chatty, but sounds like she was suggesting you moan about something??? Is that just about being more real with him? Interesting point as so far alot of your communications are very polite.

Its great he initiated contact and was keen to meet and go for a picnic, which lets face it, is the more romantic option, so thats positive too. The fact that he always discusses work with you makes me feel that he respects you a lot, that he values your opinions and advice and knows you are his equal, professsionally, intellectually. My ex talks to me always about work too and I feel sure that there isnt anyone else really he discusses work projects with. Its funnt as he says things like "remember that report I had to write for..." and I say, oh yes, and on it goes like that, except, its a report hes wworked on SINCE he left me, yet I am still up to date on his work ! I am sure its the same for you..funny, you are in the loop and up to date and aware of his work life and successes/stresses, but have limited information about his home life/emotional state.

Anyway, just an observation, but at least that way you do retain a connection with him on some level. It makes me wonder whether or not he respects the aub the same way. Although you never said if she is at a similiar level, professionally to you and your H or not.

Do you think you might apply for a job elsewhere then, or not?

Ali xxx

J
JCJ Offline
J
How mini are we talking? And do you mean knee-highs?

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
T
T
Dearest OD!!!

Hoooray for the possibility of -- miniskirts, boots, and picnics!!!! I am excited for a full report. except... would you be nervous sitting on the ground in a miniskirt?? or do you have some secret british technique for dealing with that kind of ... position??

I'm interested in your answer to Ali's question too, about delivering more energy (esp b/c sometimes I think my own energy can be overwhelming \:\) )

what are you thinking about suggesting for wedding anniversary activities? would they be straightforward anniversary activities or just happen to coincide with that date?

(((((((((OD)))))))))
LOVE
T

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard