Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25
#1566195 08/21/08 06:22 PM
J
OP Offline
J
One awesome song! Stand by Rascal Flatts ...dedicated to all of my fellow DBers who choose to stand and fight rather than give up and run.

You feel like a candle in a hurricane
Just like a picture with a broken frame
Alone and helpless like you've lost your fight
But you'll be alright
You'll be alright

Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause it's all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you stand
Then you stand

Life's like a novel with the end ripped out
The edge of a canyon with only one way down
Take what you're given before its gone
Start holding on, keep holding on

Decide you've had enough
Then you stand (then you stand)
Yea, then you stand (then you stand)

Everytime you get up
And get back in the race
One more small piece of you
Starts to fall into place, yea
Ooohhh

Decide you've had enough
Yea, then you stand (then you stand)
Yea (then you stand)
Ohhh (then you stand)
Ohhh (then you stand)
Ohhh (then you stand)
Ohhh (then you stand)
Then you stand

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Lola for letting me my other thread locked \:\) Bless you!

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
Coach...after what has been talked about on the past 3 or 4 threads of mine what you said could never be taken the wrong way...truthfully it was quite funny. Floyd is right I wasn't offended and it'd take more that that to offend me....so welcome to my threads and the dirtier the mind the better my friend!

The end of the DB road
C
C
JenInVen, I have inserted my foot in mouth enough to learn how to apologize. I did not think I ruffled any feathers but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'll hold off on some of my other thoughts for the time being.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
J
OP Offline
J
I think I might have made a booboo last night and got into another cheeseless tunnel with XH. He said he wasn't going to the movies with me tonight. Later after talking a bit more calmly he said "right now I don't feel like going to the movie" I asked him to reevaluate his decision tomorrow. Time once again will tell.

I saw him this morning however and he seemed fine. He brought me to my class and I asked him if he was interested in going to see a football (soccer) game on Sunday. He was very excited and said it sounded like fun. Now I have to find the tickets!!! D said "I want to go too, I can fit in Daddy's pocket" I told her all 3 of us were going. I think she expects Ronadinho to be playing lol.

I am acting as if last nights convo never happened. I hope and pray he changes his mind about the movie.

The end of the DB road
T
T
Quote:
so welcome to my threads and the dirtier the mind the better my friend

Where would the sep forum be without our fiery red head from the great north living in Ven and talking about throwing shoes and buying panties.

(((((Jen))))) Hope things are going well for you....I haven't had much time to plow through the "social" stuff to see what was really going on

TwinDad
Me 39, W 36, M 11
W - MLC, WAW????
2 Kids B/G 3 YRS Old
Start of the Long and Bumpy Road.....
On the verge of piecing.....a new beginning
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Coach...If you go back and read the last few threds you'll see why we aren't offended...I'm not sure anyone is capable of putting their foot in their mouths after what we've all talked about.

And please share away \:D

The end of the DB road
T
T
Jen don't read too much into the movie. He might not want to see a movie, but perhaps might be interested in doing somehtin else. If he isn't then you are ok with that as well and will enjoy the soccer game on Sunday

TwinDad
Me 39, W 36, M 11
W - MLC, WAW????
2 Kids B/G 3 YRS Old
Start of the Long and Bumpy Road.....
On the verge of piecing.....a new beginning
J
OP Offline
J
Hi TD

I've had some good moments and some not so good moments but overall I'm ok. I'm still learning. A work in progress if you will.

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
TD he was very into going to the movie and I bought the tickets online Tuesday night. If he decides he'd rather not go I will be disappointed in my behaviour not in his reaction to it but I won't let him know how I feel.

By his good mood today I will keep a PMA and act as if we are going to the movie tonight. No negative thoughts today \:\)

The end of the DB road
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard