Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
OP Offline
KS: There is a long history there and she has p od 95% of the people on the bb. Not simple stuff you can ignore - that's too easy. But stuff where you put them down for being white or Cuban or a stay at home mom or rich or WHATEVER> I don't know what race or religion you or most of the people on the bb are and it makes no difference to me. But when someone takes vicious shots at others for it - I will spring to their side. Just as I did when their spouse walked out on them. Just as I would for you and I would hope that you would for me. Having someone on the bb who is so self absorbed and bites people regularly causes major rifts on a support group and as you say - who needs that.

I'm sure you will find that today's post are NOT typical of me whatsoever. And I'd like to get back to helping and having fun while moving forward. Because, like you - that's what I'm here for.

Have a glass of lemonade on the house. And enjoy!

Barb

I gotcha!

Can you add anything to the lemonade?

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
OP Offline
Thought you'd never ask.

How about vodka? That's what I like in mine.

CHEERS!

Barb

I can't do vodka anymore - BAD experience ;\)

Hmmmm maybe tequila?

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
OP Offline
Tequila in lemonade? Kinda like a margarita then. Or gin. Gin could be nice and summery. Like sunshine on a cloudy day. OOPS - I'm singing again - LOL!

Barb

K
K
Quote:
Tequila in lemonade

grossarama!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

L
L
Barbie, I hope you don't mind, but I just read that you did mediation and it was hard with an alien. Oh boy oh boy, I hear ya. Its so hard to sit next to this shell of a H I have, and work with him, so cold and calculating. And more worried about money than anything. He is just...I don't know....sometimes mean...sometimes too nice....sometimes just not even there mentally....

Anyway, sorry to hijack, but just wanted you to know that while I don't regret mediation, it is very hard!

L
L
DAH-UHMN!!!! Barbiedoll done went all Chuckiedoll up in here!!! Is is safe to creep back into the bb?

I've been away for awhile as my little lovely has commandeered the puter for her MySpace drama...<big sigh> and she doesn't even turn 13 til Friday. Holy crap the drama starts early. I'm thinkin' I'll be lookin' back at my sons teenage years as a walk in the park compared to what I'm about to embark on. Hmmmmm, maybe I ought to mosey on over to the prayer circle....LOL!!! \:\)

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
OP Offline
lwb: No hijack at all. I am totally with you on this. I chose mediation despite the fact it was the more difficult road for me. I have a seriously disabled child who has medical compensation since his brain damage was caused by a dr's negligence. Seriously, as bizarre as it might seem - I think ow (fondly referred to by us as 'maggot') wanted to get her hands on the $. In Canada, a home is split 50/50 between the spouses. In our case, our home was partially owned by my son's assets as it was built with specialties for him. The courts would not recognize that so I knew I had to use mediation in order to secure my son's share.

But, as you say - they sit stonefaced and act like you are NOBODY! Mine was even cruel. When his own L suggested he do whatever was in the kids' best intention, I asked if he would consider taking them away for a w/e since he'd never had them so much as for one overnight since they refuse to be near maggot. He said "not without maggot". So he clearly chose her over them.

I found myself crying more in mediation than almost ever. Because of the frustration of looking at the shell of a man I loved, but not getting anywhere near the person inside.

How is it going for you?

Take comfort in the fact that mediation will likely save you a ton of money as it did with me. My D cost me in total about $14,000. If I'd Dd in court the minimum would have been about $35,000 up.

Barb

OP Offline
K: Tequila makes me puke! Sure better keep that stuff away from me. But if KS likes it - she can have what I won't drink for sure.

Barb

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard