Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
#1549012 08/07/08 04:08 AM
H
OP Offline
H
Of all times for my last thread to lock!!

Just an update b/c I don't know how to link threads. I got an email from H, at the top of the email it has the OW's first name & my H's first name & then his last name. Yes, he got married! I'm absolutely devastated! The email wasn't anything about them getting M but I think that was his or her way of letting me know.

As close as we were I just can't believe he would do this so quickly. He really doesn't know her at all.

SF, I'm doing my best to turn it over to God but I'm just so upset now. I do believe this is as bad if not worse that the initial bomb.

Y
Y
nlt,

I'm new to this board. I've been posting on infidelity board for a while.

I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am for your pain. My heart aches for you...

Hugs, Yoyo

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

H
OP Offline
H
Hi Yoyo!

Thank you for posting to me!!! I need all the support I can get right now. It's just so hard. I never thought he would marry her. I've been standing for my M to be restored. Now that is not happening.

I miss my best friend. He is still family to me & I just can't imagine my life without him.

Thanks for the hugs!

Y
Y
NLT,

I wish I could make something to make you feel better, but of course we all know that's not really possible right now. Prayer will be your continue to be your best friend.

Right now if I were you I would limit as much of your communication with him to email. I don't think I could trust myself not to fall apart or saying something I would regret later to him at this time.

On my thread I posted about my friend's dad marrying the OW. He did not find the happiness he thought he would...

Hang in there, time will ease your pain.

Hugs

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

H
OP Offline
H
Yoyo,

The email he uses is the one that OW uses also. I don't know if you have read my other threads or not but in April after he was here getting his things out of the house, the OW sent me an email thanking me for my beautiful H & also for not sueing her. Then later on he sent me an email & I replied with a short note & she had to send me something back & say "Many Blessings". She is a snake "devil woman" for sure & she is a pro at this sort of thing. Especially since she has been M 3 times, now 4 & chases after MM.

So, I'm not going to respond to him at all especially on that email they share. I honestly think that was the reason he sent me that email was to let me know he got M. I'm not sure.

I just can't believe this has happened, especially to us!

Y
Y
nlt,

You know what they say "what goes around, comes around" she sounds like a real winner. Karma has a way of biting them in the arse!

H
OP Offline
H
You've got that right! I hope I know it when it happens.

Thank you for your support!! I really appreciate it!!!! I will check out your thread but right now I'm just not in any shape to do that but I will get to it.

Y
Y
Oh, please don't worry about my thread. Take care of yourself. You are very entitled to a good cry right now.

I know right now everything seems really bleak, but things will get better...

G
G
Hugs NLT. I am shocked! Who gets married to someone they hardly know and 4th M for her. Like that is going to last.

Step back, no need to call him or e-mail him or nothing. If you need to respond to the e-mail he sent. Put it in a letter. If you need to mail something that he requested just put it in an envelope no letter nothing.

You need to be done with ex for now. He is m and that is what he chose to do. I think he put that on the e-mail to let you know. That way he didn't need to call or anything.

This must be so hard for you. I would be devastated too. We don't know what the future holds, but now you must be done and let God restore you!

Look at this as a NEW BEGINNING NLT. Pray that God would lead you in this uncertain time.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
H