Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OP Offline
KG could Karen be bipolar? LOL

naw but her last line makes you wonder.

KG you can set up a stand if you want, there are plenty of lemons in life and not enough people who know how to make a good glass of lemonade out of them. ;\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
K
K
Nooo not lemons make me sad talking about the person who use to have the stand and no longer does made me sad!

sorry for the hijack C2 lol

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

K
K
Ahhhh C2, but I do.

K - I miss that girl too. She must be around her somewhere. I want to find her and bring her back.

Night night Cali folks. This Girl has had a busy, long day.

Kensgirl

\:D Hi Kensgirl, nice to see you. I think I may be a little on the slow side but I think I missed some pearls tonight.
Got to get ready for work but will check later.
Hi Karen and CO2.
I think I,ll have a cappo... coffee, the one were the cream rises to the top.

OP Offline
KG I knew you would!

Karen, you have carte blanche to hijack my thread ANY time you want.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
K
K
Happy Sunday C2!!
How ya doin?
Countin down to Spain?

Watch the game? Ry is home this weekend so we watched it together so that was nice.

Hope all is well in your life!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

OP Offline
Hi karen,

Doing just fine, thank you very much! YES counting down to Spain, 27 days!!! Lots to do at home, work, and ministry preparation from now until then.

I had a very good weekend with my kids just spending time with them. Saturday my son had a football game and at night, we watched the S.C. while daughter went out to the movies with some friends. We enjoyed our male bonding time. Saturday afternoon son, daughter and I went to a birthday party for the son of my best friend, lots of people from church attended.

What a difference the Lord can make
Three years ago, this guy was in prison, hardly knew his kids and had NO relationship with the Lord. Today he is clean and sober, fully employed, actively serving in the church and has his kids every weekend. This is the first time he was able to hold a party for one of his boys and he was overwhelmed with gratitude and emotion to be able bless his son in this way.

God is good, merciful, forgiving, willing and able to restore the lost, set the captives free as well as use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise and bring Him glory!

Oh, by the way, my friend is going to be my roommate on this mission trip to Spain.

C2H's birthday celebration
Sunday after church, my son and I went to watch my daughter play soccer afterwhich, we went to my parent's house for a small joint celebration for my brother and me. We ate, played board games and opened a few presents. My niece prersuaded my sister to get me and my brother guns that shoot marshmallows! LOL! hilarious. We spent the rest of the day taking turns shooting marshmallows at each other, at family members, shooting them in the sky and trying to catch them in our mouths, truly an enjoyable time!!

Drop off downer
After dropping my kids off at their mom's, I often experience a sadness. Yesterday I was able to call my friend, and share that hurt with him so we could praying for each other as he too experiences similar feelings when he drops off his sons.

For me, I was able to focus on the blessings that have come out of the Divorce. I was able to resist stirring up bitterness towards my X but instead was able to pray for her and her husband as well as to praise God that He is will to use a wretch like me.

God is good. \:\) (oh, and...27 more days until Spain)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
C
C
need your prayers mr. Bailey)))) I can't believe you are going to Spain soon!! how cool is that!

Como esta tu español?

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
OP Offline
Cat,

Praying for your needs as I type (I you know prayer is mighty).

The more I commit and grow in my walk, the more I trust that that which we go through is designed to mold, shape and increase our trust that we will never be left nor forsaken. Also, even though we don't understand things, there is a divine plan in action for those who love Him. I do ask for relief, guidance and peace in your circumstances.

Todavia, mi espanol no es bueno pero tengo un biblia que tiene ingles y espanol. Yo pienso que hay muchos personas que hablan ingles en espana y nosotro vamos a ir con hermanos y hermanas que hablan espanol. Tambien vamos a hablar con el amor del Senor y su hijo, Jesus Christo y con eso, no necesitamos mas.

not bad huh?

Committed2Him- "C2H"
C
C
ay caramba!!! buenisimo español!!!!!!! see, now you can date a hot latina \:\)

thanks for your prayers, slowly but surely the calm has reach my soul... just need lots of wisdom dealing with my kiddies, I dont' want them to feel its dad vs mom and that they have to pick sides.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard