Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Dave,

Happy New Year Wishes!

Actually, I don't find the interaction with your W strange at all, just looks like a temperature check to make sure you're not engaging with anyone else.

Until she comes to a place where she really believes you may not be waiting for her, I don't think she'll be doing anything more than keeping you in check. At this point it looks like she's really not that sure, so keeps coming up with indirect ways to find out.

Take Care,

Sunny

M-7 yrs
together-8 yrs
S-4yr
S-15yr

Bomb-4/25/07
Sep-same day
me-49
H-49

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1510033&page=0&fpart=1

C
C_K Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi Sunny

Thanks for the New Year wishes , probably a bit late but Happy new year to you!

Things have moved along here probably not for the better. Started on Saturday.
W would usualy come by Sat evening to have take away dinner with me and the Kids. I was going out and advised her that I was getting picked up by a friend ( Female - same one she reacted to when I dropped D off a few weeks back ).

Anyway got a reply ( by text because thats how she likes to communicate )
It said " of course she is ! you dont go anywhere without her ! she can pick you up at the gate"

I replied : This is where I live and my friends are welcome here anytime.

W replied:" its my house too and I dont want her there !"

To which I replied , you have your own place , you cant control me anymore.

It went down hill from there , several text messages to which I did not reply.

The next day I do the right thing and invite her and D over for dinner ( she has been coming most Sundays uninvited ) she declined.

About mid afternoon I get a message to come pick up my Daughter.

D is in tears , W not speaking. Seems D wanted to come home and W got upset with her.
I sat D down later and explained W not angry at her , probably angry at me.

Fast forward to this afternoon . I am working from home at present and D is on holidays. D is watching a movie and I hear W's car drive up , she knocks and D answers door , so i just carry on working , within a minute her car drives off. i go out to see whats up and D is on couch in tears again. This time W came by to pick her up but did not tell D or me . D says she watching a movie and W storms off.

I pick up the pieces again. I also text W and tell her its OK if she wants to hang out here with D . No reply.

This behaviour is wearing me down as its affecting D , but as she wont communicate there is little I can do right now.

Perhaps I cant see the wood for the trees but W thought she was going to able to go out on own to live , yet still have her safe family life when she wanted it. Too an extent I was supportive of that but not to the point of her controlling my actions.

Me 47
W 44
3 kids
Bomb Dec 06
Seperated July 07

Current Thread

L
L
Hi Dave --

Just stopping by to say Happy new year...

I hate to see the pain your D feels...

I think you are right about what W has assumed...may also be that things are not going so great in her 'other' life right now as well.

I'm just taking things one day at a time these days...

Hugs to you...

L2

Me: 49
H: 49
M:21,T: 24
S18, S12
Bomb #1, 5/02; Bomb #2, 12/06; now sleeping elsewhere

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1377841&page=2#Post1377841
C
C_K Offline OP
OP Offline
C
(((L2))) thanks for looking in , i do miss the contact with some of the people on this board who were around when we started this ordeal. I am pretty much at the given up hope stage and a lot of that is that I struggle to see in this woman who drops in from time to time anyone I recognise or would want in my life.

Do you still have a thread ??

Dave

Me 47
W 44
3 kids
Bomb Dec 06
Seperated July 07

Current Thread

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard