Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
T
Hi Vali,
I am happy for you that LL's visit was good and that you were pleasant. Keep up the good work. Have a lovely week.(((HUGS))

OP Offline
It was a fun weekend Cinders...went to a party with my aunts and we laughed and laughed...they are a lot of fun!!!

Anyhow...I am doing good...didn't feel well today, have no real idea why but have taken it easy all day and feel better now...

Hugs!
V

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

OP Offline
nlt, I imagine LL will pul the "let's not hire a lawyer' card...I am sure he will recommend that we settle on everything and go with that...

who knows...but as since he is a lawyer...I don't think I will take his word for it...I took his word when he promised to stay for better or worse and look how that has turned out?

Trust and LL are NOT synonymous. that is true about all MLCers...they lie about everything.

Have to admit that I have not been praying and have been feeling low...gotta get back to prayer...I am sure I will feel better...

Hugs!
V

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

OP Offline
True, it was a lovely visit...no expectations. Who knows when I will see him again...

He is staying away now for long periods of time so I expect more of the same really.

He is no longer wearing his wedding ring.

Hope you have a good week too!!!

Hugs,
V

H
H
Hi Vali,

My H hired a lawyer but then told me we could use the same one, when I told him no he said his lawyer could suggest some. I told him no again that I would find my own. I work for a man some that has been married at least 6 times so I called him to find out a good lawyer & I think I got a better one than my H had.

After we hired our L's, H wanted us to go over things & try to settle. I listened to him but would not agree. My lawyer got really mad at him for trying to do that. He didn't want to pay me any alimony & my L said that was bull sh**, so he didn't try to talk to me anymore except when he cussed me out, then he wanted us to sit down & talk it over. I told him I couldn't talk with him like he was ranting & raving. He said he would be calm but I think he figured out that I taped him cussing me out so we never talked we just let lawyers handle. No fun at all!!!!

After mediation everyone was telling me congrats & all that b/c according to my lawyer we won. To me there was no winning, I cried all the way home.

Didn't mean to take up so much space, just wanted to fill you in on what happened with me. With your H being a lawyer, it will not be good b/c he knows more about the ropes than my H did. My H tried to make me think he knew a lot about it but when I would tell my L what he would say, my L said he doesn't know what he is talking about.

You get back to praying, that will help so much!!! At least you have gotten to see your H & it was a good visit.

Hang in there! We can do this!!!!

((((HUGS))))

T
T
Hi Vali,
I am glad you had some fun and that you feel better again. I also wish you a nice week. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
nlt, yes, I know that my H knows about D's and how they are handled. If I get there, I will be taking my best interests.

It would be in any of our best interests to hire our own lawyers...and I am no different. Our H's are different men now. Not the same men who promised to love, honor, cherish us until the day they died.

I can understand how you feel about not really 'winning". All you wanted was your H back!

I will watch my back...and I have a lot of great friends from this board and my family who will not let me thrown under the bus by the evill twin!

Prayed last night and felt so good about it!

Hugs,
Vali

T
T
Hi Vali,
Just wanted to say hi. Take care.

H
H
Hi Vali,

I posted on YR's thread about having that song "The Prodigal Son's Coming Home" in my head all afternoon. I've only played it twice & I even remember the words to the chorus, I don't usually remember something I've never heard before. Hope it's a good sign.

Yes, just watch your back, I sure hope it doesn't get that far, it is not fun! I know I even told my H that I had to look out for me b/c he wasn't doing it anymore. He didn't like it b/c I let my attorney make the decisions, he thought he did but my attorney adviced me & I went with him b/c he did have my back.

I've been praying a lot also & I do feel better!

(((HUGS)))

A
A
smoochies, Girlie!

I can't wait to see you soon!

xoxoxoxoxox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're resting up, my lovely!

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard