Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
C
C
darn it MrsH! that sucks soooo bad! grrrrr, praying for you still, I hope there is still away to get things going your way, sorry hon)))))))))))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
L
L
blech.

I can't believe it.

How did your brother not kill him?

Let us know what happens with your L, that just sucks.

Oh K, sorry sweetness

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
job Offline
Mrs. H,
I'm so sorry to hear this. Your lawyer and/or the firm should have notified you that she would not be in court representing you today. It's called common courtesy to a client. You've been working directly w/him for quite a while and she knows the case. As for the replacement, what the heck does he know about the case? It sounds like he wasn't up on the particulars and did more harm than good. I would call, schedule and appointment and talk to her about this.

Please take some time to take care of yourself. We will be here to listen and try to help if we can. Hugs to you.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Damn it! I am a frequent reader, not much of a poster.

What does it take to get a bunch of us wound up and go say something to that attorney and judge--to get their perspectives straightened out.

Mrs. H---be strong, be strong. Your boys are most important. And although it may not happen today, there will be a time when your dreams come true.....

Lilac

What does it take to get a bunch of us wound up and go say something to that attorney and judge--to get their perspectives straightened out.

Mrs. H---be strong, be strong. Your boys are most important. And although it may not happen today, there will be a time when your dreams come true.....

Lilac

Lilac

Lilac
So now you will all think I am crazy mental with anger, etc.

Not so, I just pressed return to many times and now I posted 4 times, to my chagrin.

Mrs H. ---be strong.

Lilac
S
S
Oh MrsH, I'm so sorry!!!!

I cant belive your L dd that to you. That is completley unprofessional. At the very least you should have been informed and the replacement L the sent should have been briefed on your case.

Don't get to down thinking JA is going to get his way. Even if he does, maybe none of us realize it at the moment but it could be what is best for you in the long run.

I'm so sorry sugar, it just sucks! Have a drink and go to bed.

Blech.

Love,
Shades

M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks everyone for your love and support. I will respond a little later to you all today.

Off to go see another L today.....I might fire my current one...

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard