Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
B
OP Offline
B
Jon2911,

My W does want a D. No doubt about it and she is in a hurry making me think someone is in the wings. If so, so be it. She is out every other night so something is going on but I can not control that and thus not worry about it. She does everything to avoid me and can't stand to even look at me.

I think I hear a fat lady singing. We have a date with the L's for 4.16.2008. Really ugly but I don't feel bad about it. I will have a great life no matter what.

Thanks for your thoughts.

F
F
Yes you will have a great life with or without the W. Personally, I think you will have a better life without her. Too much damage has been done.

Once you are ready, I am all set to play match-maker. I've already got a few lined up!

Fish - just an observation here.

If you're done with your marriage, fine.

But I think you should still try to support people if they're trying to save theirs. If you can't do that, maybe you shouldn't be posting about match making.

So tacky \:\(

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
A
A
It's also against the solution oriented theme of these boards.

I've asked for a review and the mods can make the call.

Yes, "tacky" to say the least, to encourage BT in this direction knowing his concern for his children at this time. But it only takes one fool...

AmyC

F
F
BT and I are personal friends!

then you should be more concerned and helpful......

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
A
A
Originally Posted By: fish
BT and I are personal friends!

Good.

Then go see him.

Originally Posted By: Broken Tree
Jon2911,

My W does want a D. No doubt about it and she is in a hurry making me think someone is in the wings. If so, so be it. She is out every other night so something is going on but I can not control that and thus not worry about it. She does everything to avoid me and can't stand to even look at me.

I think I hear a fat lady singing. We have a date with the L's for 4.16.2008. Really ugly but I don't feel bad about it. I will have a great life no matter what.

Thanks for your thoughts.

BT--don't let that be your 'AS IF' attitude.

What would you do if you couldn't fail.

Last edited by sgctxok; 04/04/08 02:43 AM.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
B
OP Offline
B
Story: Defining moment:

We were at Lax last night for S12 and she stood over in corner of the field by herself and texted the whole time. My son played great, scored a beautiful goal and hand some great passes. She missed all of it. Sooooooooo, I was standing by all my long time friends and one buddy had just come in from a golf trip and had not seen his wife for three days. When she saw him she stood/jumped up, started clapping and calling his name and ran over and gave him the biggest hug and kiss. They talked and watched their son for the rest of the game. Everyone saw this. It was kind of like in the old films when you see two lovers running from opposite ends of the beach in slow motion and meet in the middle and hug and kiss by the ocean, like a love story. I had to excuse myself and started crying so hard.

I realized at that moment, as my wife was standing alone texting some guy, that I would never have that type of relationship with her again. My old wife is never coming back.

I need to find happiness outside of her. I deserve so much more than the crap that I have been getting. Life is so short and I have so much to give. I want to start giving again.

Sorry for the long story.

B
B
BT

Why do you have 2 threads going....

One here and one in MLC?

You post the exact same thing on both, and it is hard to follow when some post on one and some post on the other.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard