Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: BarbieDoll
Yes, Jill - what colour is is sweetie??? Why did yellow come to mind? Oh yeah - that's the Belle colour. The dress you're wearing for Karen's Princess wedding, right?

Barb

Welllll, Barb, remember the dress made from colored condoms???
I chose the beautiful bluish color. Oh, sorry, you didn't know we'd changed dresses????

Quote:
Welllll, Barb, remember the dress made from colored condoms???
I chose the beautiful bluish color. Oh, sorry, you didn't know we'd changed dresses????

Jill,

don't confuse her. All of your clothes are made from condoms so how is she supposed to remember a certain dress!!! Sheesh!

H
H
A dress made from colored condoms? That's something I've never seen. Or want to.

Jill, your recent court stint made me realize how important it is to settle fairly from the outset and to not expect the STBX to actually follow through with promises. This is a court ordered promise, but it seems as if the courts don't give a rat's A%% whether they do what they say they will or not.

I guess the moral here is to take the cash or property even if its less than a promise for something in the future. And be in control of what happens. After all, even if you take a 50% share of something, 50% is better than zero.

And while I'm at it, why do these judges let these guys/girls get away with this crap?

I wanna dress made from coloured condoms! I can picture it now - all rainbow like. SO PRETTY - not!

I was actually thinking we'd wear "Emporer Clothes". You know - like your birthday suit. We could make it a "Hair" wedding! Ha! Josh and I went to see Hair 2 years ago for our 2nd anniversary. When they lift the parachute and they're all dancing naked - it was like "So Sixties" - very hip!

Barb

K
K
So Jill
When does this all start?? Did the judge say he would do this asap? geeze talk about red tape.

and now hes backin off paying insurance? oh brother! It is a good job you sold your house, at least now you can help K with that. It never ends does it?

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

O
O
Jill one of my friends tried to sign up to post and and said DB wants $300 for some coaching sessions before he can post. I don't know how true this is. If it is true, don't expect many new people to show up.

Our group moved to a different forum. It is private and if you want in e-mail me.

Lou

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks, Lou. You've got mail!!!

Hello All,
My house deal almost fell through due to the fact that an appraiser from another town appraised it lower than they wanted to lend. Now, an appraiser from "my" town is appraising it with the correct school district and I think all will be well. In the meantime, the buyer is also looking for another lender. There's still hope for this going through. Keeping everything crossed!!!

I still have not heard from my A (except for a bill, of course) since my court appearance over 2 wks ago. Are they all so incompetent? Am waiting to hear about the lein on the dream house so I can possibly force the sale of it and get money X still owes me.

Other news in Jillville is that X informed our D that he can no longer pay "any" of her college expenses. OK??? He hasn't paid much of anything in the last year so now I'll also be taking over her car insurance along with some of the other expenses, I've already been handling. What a prince, he is!!!

But......in spite of these negative things going on.............
I'M STILL HAPPY!!!

And Jilly Bean - you deserve to be happy! Cuz when it comes down to it - I think it's better just to pretend they're dead than to have any expectations of them That's how I handle it. And when I think of my ex being dead - Ohhh - I get such a calm feeling and a big smile. (oops - shouldn't have shared that - LOL! - this is a FINE red wine!)

I have everything crossed for you sweetie pie. But how do I pee now?

Barb

H
H
Jill,

Appraisers are like those in every other profession, there are good ones and bad ones. I sure hope this works out for you.

An Barb, you have to uncross something to do that!

H
H
Oh, I almost forgot.

A's NEVER forget to send bills.

And X's will never amaze me at all. MLC my butt. It's an excuse to live life selfishly regardless of anyone else.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard