Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
germ04 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
My WAW wants a permanent no contact restraining order in place to replace the one that she wanted in place after I filed for divorce (hoping to convince her to talk). She is acting as if I were some monster when in reality she was the one that assaulted me and I suspect infidelity among other issues. The problem is that living in the same city, it just brings up too many possibilities of running into her. I am a good person. I loved her with all my heart. I'm hurt by her actions and don't feel they are justified.

J
jd7 Offline
J
This Sun my WW said she was going to get a restaining order from me on Monday. She was home sick in bed all day Monday and I think today also. I have never been abusive rarely argued in the last 5 years. On Sat night I showed up at the house and OM was there and I asked him to leave. Really made her mad and I thought we were making progress. Now I feel we back at square one or perhaps done.

Me 42
w w 53
m 17 yrs
separated do to my addictions 8-8-07
d-day 12-20-07
ss 33
ss 30
sd 24
Adpt s 7

J
J
Germ,

I'm sure it hurts, but what can you do but have no contact with her.

jd7,

Are you divorced? It's says d-day in Dec. If you're divorced, why would you ask OM to leave, unless he was in your house and not hers? Divorce eliminates the right for that kind of thing unless it's a danger to your children.

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Abraham Lincoln

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
Theodore Roosevelt

G
germ04 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
But she is doing this because she knows that this will be the thing that hurts the most.

J
J
Do you know that for sure?

That's all the more reason to not let it get to you. The best revenge is living well. Enjoy your life.

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Abraham Lincoln

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
Theodore Roosevelt

B
B
my sitch/wife is moving at light speed. divorce papers filed, we are meeting w/realtor this wednesday. i continue to GAL but my children are really taking this hard. WAS is agreeing to most things I would like in decree. i will get kids every tues, & thurs overnight & every other weekend. also adding para about summer. is there anything important i may be overlooking concerning divorce paperwork?

S
S
If you men want to know what women really want and need, go to this site and give them your email address and you will receive a free daily newsletter written by a man to men about women. It is great! Hope you will pass it along.

http://www.makingherhappy.com

Also, Michelle's books are on Amazon and the used books start at 13 cents plus 3.99 S&H. All that I have bought that were used were in very good condition. Hope you will spread the word to anyone that can't pay regular price right now.

Help save more marriages!

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard