Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
WCW #1983784 04/16/10 06:59 PM
A
amd Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi WCW! The L appt was good--like I said above, pretty straightforward.

Choir concerts this entire weekend, followed on Sunday by a Norah Jones concert with FF. I have off today and Monday--lovely. After this weekend, I'll start on the D paperwork. Not so lovely.

This is so not what I want, but I have to do it for my own health and sanity.

Weird heart dart yesterday when I realized the hockey playoffs started and H and I haven't discussed it at all. First time ever that we haven't had some sort of convo about teams, etc. Just when I thought I was done with firsts with him.

Be well, friends.

amd #2006156 05/19/10 07:23 PM
A
A
....for your post amd. Hope the choir weekend went well and I am sure you will have thoroughly enjoyed Norah Jones.

Hope you are well.

Andy
andyuk #2007547 05/21/10 05:31 PM
A
amd Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Andy! The concerts went really well--we raised a ton of money that will cover our costs and fund our scholarship and charities. I love being able to sing and perform commnity service at the same time.

Norah Jones was FANTASTIC--what talent! I would see her live again anytime.

AND I saw James Taylor and Carole King a couple of weeks ago. What can I say--they are legends for a reason. They had the coolest set, too--it was a rotating stage set up in the middle of the arena, so no matter where you sat, they would face you at some point. They sang for HOURS. Loved it!!

I got the news that my L&I claim has been reopened so my neck can be treated without me paying for it--YAY! Since I started seeing this chiropractor, I have not been in pain except for recovering from the traction treatment that he uses. I used to be in pain every single day to varying degrees, and now it's so rare.

AND I'm off of work today because I'm having new floors installed in the bathroom , bedroom, and kitchen: porcelin tile in the bath and bamboo that matches existing hardwood in the others. The ancient fence that is rotting away will be replaced starting next week so I'll actually have privacy in my backyard for the first time in 11 years. My house will be so feng shui, I almost can't stand it. smile Next year the house will be 70; I'm having a birthday party for it. Everyone here is invited, of course!

Update:
I sent H an email asking him to get the student loan, which is consolidated in both of our names, into his name alone. I painted it as a benefit to him because he may be able to claim the interest on his tax return next year. No response from him. I hope he figures out a way--his credit is so poor that I don't think he can get a loan without a cosigner, which I suggested in the email.

I have spoken and texted with him, and he stopped by for one afternoon a couple of weeks ago. He continues to play the status quo game, as in not telling me that he's living/ "married" to ow. CRAZY.

We spoke not long after I posted last, and I asked him some questions about baseball and hockey. He said he was looking at tickets for the Mariners, and I asked if he knew that the Orioles (my hometown team) had already been here. He said that's who he was looking at tickets for. I said, "Well, if you're ever looking for someone to go to a game with, you know I love live baseball." And he said, "I love watching baseball with YOU," with a big smile in his voice. WTH? Oh, wait I remember: he's mentally ill.

I continue to work on the D paperwork in my mind. I want him to take this loan over before I give him the papers, but that may not happen; although I have that issue covered in the papers, I want to not worry that he'll default and leave me holding the bag. I also continue to pray for reconciliation between us. It's weird to hope for one thing and prepare for the opposite. I feel very peaceful within myself, though. Peaceful in my whole life, not just about the situation with H.

Be well, friends.

amd
amd #2008415 05/23/10 03:32 PM
W
WCW Offline
W
amd, I was wondering....would you come fengshu my house too? I'm so bad with house stuff, and the more I ignore it the worse it gets. I want a nice house, I just don't want to do anything about it!

Quote:
I continue to work on the D paperwork in my mind. I want him to take this loan over before I give him the papers, but that may not happen; although I have that issue covered in the papers, I want to not worry that he'll default and leave me holding the bag. I also continue to pray for reconciliation between us. It's weird to hope for one thing and prepare for the opposite. I feel very peaceful within myself, though. Peaceful in my whole life, not just about the situation with H.
I loved reading this. IMO it is where you need to be. I was there too, and I think as long as it is real issues you are dealing with before D papers get filed it makes perfect sense(cents). I never had to file, who knows for you?

I wonder though, why do you let your H think you don't know about his other life?

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #2013839 06/02/10 09:27 PM
A
A
Norah is brilliant. Carole King was over here not so long ago. Appeared on TV a couple of times. Playing songs from "Tapestry", which has just been re-released, it was really good. Not sure about the baseball though. The last time I played (we don't call it baseball for some reason) I broke my clavicle!!!!

Hoping you are in the right place now amd. Could do with some of that feng shui in my place.

Andy
amd #2030077 06/30/10 09:47 PM
W
WCW Offline
W
MOO!!

amd, hurry and you can still get your once a month update posted! wink

WCW #2109129 11/25/10 11:02 PM
A
amd Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hello, old friends--just dropping by to say Happy Thanksgiving! I am doing great. No D paperwork filed. H seems to be coming round to realizing that he's really screwed up but doesn't know how to fix it. I am happy where I am--open to all possibilities and creating the richest, fullest, most satisfying life posible as I love and nurture MYSELF.

Love you and think about you all often. Be well.

amd
amd #2109159 11/26/10 03:32 AM
W
WCW Offline
W
Thanks for the drive by, it's good to hear something from you!

Quote:
H seems to be coming round to realizing that he's really screwed up but doesn't know how to fix it.
You know the old saying - you eat an elephant one bite at a time.

Stop back soon!

A
A
....Amd. Gosh, ThanksGiving and soon Christmas. Keep well.

Andy
A
amd Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hello friends. Just checking in on old stomping grounds. I am still contemplating D--things got really great with H for a long time, and now I've been thrown for another loop. So, getting back in the GAL saddle. I am really still in the same place I was the last time I posted. That will change soon, probably with D, but I'm letting it all ride right now and seeing how it plays out.

Be well, darlings.

amd
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard