Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi Ian,

You have been in my thoughts. I'm hoping you and yours are doing well. Good for you for knowing you weren't on the best path. No need to be hard on yourself. Some positive stuff here it sounds like. I like what you said to your D14 about really only having her own actions to look upon and to try to do the right thing so she doesn't have regrets. How'd the talks with D19 and S10 go? What's new with you? What's going on in your world? The good, the bad, and the ugly.... we wanna hear it.

Peace and love. \:\) -j

Me: 37
M: 14 yrs
Separated 10/06; Filed for D 12/07
Life is good.
S
OP Offline
S
Hey J, not much to report really. I have been a little ill, I think it is from working around some mold at work. Feels like allergies and mold would definitely do that.

The talks with D19 and S10 went great. Now it's all about follow through.

I have been feeling pretty good lately as far as life goes. Not a lot going on. Decided it's time to grow a beard. Nothing earth shattering, just a little change for myself. I havent had facial hair in 17 years, W didn't like it, but who gives a crap about that anymore right?

I have been kind of taking a breather from the boards lately. I find myself being somewhat judgmental and having a hard time grasping some of what happens around here so I am kind of taking some time to not be on here so much.

Bottom line, I know where I stand with things in my R right now. I know where my core beliefs lie, and I don't think I need to be on here as much anymore.

It does get a bit frustrating watching the reactions of folks, how they interact with each other and the subtle things that go on that you wouldn't ever catch if you didnt know these people. I guess that time will fix that for me. If I am unaware of things, it is much easier. I remember when I came to the MLC forum and knew nothing and no one really. I was so confused, and I hate that now I am no longer as confused. When some of the lingo makes sense, it can be quite difficult for a person like myself who tends to be too aggressive when he posts.

Anyway, sorry for the little vent. I was truly intending on a simple update, never seems to work that way........

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

L
L
I miss you around here lovey.

Somebody is having a bday soon

Besos for you.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Originally Posted By: Lissie
Somebody is having a bday soon

Yeah, that's right....ME!

So how are we all going to celebrate, huh??

S
OP Offline
S
Thats right, I will be a whoppin 39 years old....... man I am old

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

J
J
But...

My birthday is soon! actually really soon!

So Happy Birthday to you all....I hope this year brings everyone peace, happiness and at least one pinch.

Hugs

Jeanette

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
F
F
"pinch"

oh, I feel dirty..

J
J
OUCH!

grease monkey

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
Great to hear from you so quickly, Ian!!!!

Glad to hear you've "been feeling pretty good lately as far as life goes." That's good!

A beard, huh? Hmmmm. If it makes you feel good, do it.... and love it. Doesn't hurt anyone, including W.

Sorry you've been feeling a little ill though. Doesn't sound good at all. You can't be expected to work around mold, if that's the case. Speaking of mold... I need to have a word with Eddy. Anyway, I hope that matter gets resolved. Take care of you.

Sounds like it's been good for you to take a breather from the boards. No need for it to be a source of negativity. I know what you mean. There is so much good on here, but just as is the case everywhere there is sometimes a need to let some stuff just roll on by.

It does feel good to know where we stand in our R, doesn't it. I feel like I'm getting there too. I'm glad you aren't feeling the need to be on here as much at this point. Just know that we are here for you when you need us. You have sure been there for us. Your support has been so helpful to me over this last year. Life is sure interesting. I know this isn't what you hoped for, but there is a bigger plan for you. I hope you are creating new dreams... and not being conservative with them. Go big. \:\)

(((((Ian)))))

Me: 37
M: 14 yrs
Separated 10/06; Filed for D 12/07
Life is good.
L
L
Quote:
I know this isn't what you hoped for, but there is a bigger plan for you. I hope you are creating new dreams... and not being conservative with them. Go big.
sniff,

You are so right F21

He needs to go big

he deserves nothing but the best

((((((((((((muffin)))))))))) my lovey dork

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis